Crafting from Achaea

2»

Comments

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Trey Damn right. Fuckin' Socs. We got a brawl with them comin' up soon.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Copyright infringement on @Melodie‌! Sue them!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited April 2014
    If you mean who I think you mean...

Then yes, please!

I'm waiting for Disney to call me and tell me they want to star my character in their next movie. A princess who keeps falling into trouble over and over, and is too stubborn to ever give up entirely, even after she moves on.

I got this. I will put Achaea on the Disney map.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Daslin, you WERE going to be my right-hand Dwarf, until you fouled up, son. Now I'm going to have to go with @Silvarien. @SILVARIEN.

@Trey, let me know two hours before you meet up to fight @Daslin. I can be in Columbus in two hours, and I want to get my own licks in on him. But, Skyline Chilli is best chilli.
  • Faur said:
    @Daslin, you WERE going to be my right-hand Dwarf, until you fouled up, son. Now I'm going to have to go with @Silvarien. @SILVARIEN.

@Trey, let me know two hours before you meet up to fight @Daslin. I can be in Columbus in two hours, and I want to get my own licks in on him. But, Skyline Chilli is best chilli.
    I'll take you both on, motherf#*)@#^. They should have quote marks around Skyline "Chili".

@Trey You gon' git rek't son.
  • SAY IT WIT YO CHEST

You know what. I'll have some Skyline.... AND a human foot. @Trey
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    I already showed @Riley but I would like to show a bit of what I'm working on so far....
  • You should do a Faur doll. It will be epic, and everyone will love it.
    @Faur nobody will love it.

nobody.

Daslin action figures though, that's where the money is.

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    No. Everyone knows that my frog is the coolest thing in Achaea. It always will be. Second on that list is my super monkey.
  • Agrias said:
    No. Everyone knows that my frog is the coolest thing in Achaea. It always will be. Second on that list is my super monkey.
    Recall beats anything else, hands down. So flippin cute
  • edited April 2014
    Damn it, now I want an Elaina plushie! but I bet both @Trilliana and @Kerria are American. 
    Last thing I wanted from America was a Olaf Owlie and he would of cost me an extra £100 to get here so that was a no go.

Any British crafters up for the challenge?

Elaina x

• Elaina said:
    cost me an extra £100 to get here so that was a no go.
    What exactly was it made of? Concrete? You can ship a desktop computer and a monitor with UPS between the UK and the US for not much more than that.
  • I still want a Nim plushie :(
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    I've been halted in my tracks due to shoulder trouble on riley doll and nim plushie is delayed too. I'm sorry :(
  • I-I didn't even know you were going to make one to begin with! :c
  • I was inspired and have made some little chibi plushies... I am not in love with them enough to show the world yet, but when they get better and I am happier with them, I may share the cute