New forum rule - limited signatures

2»

Comments

• KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    edited April 2014
    Eiredhel said:
    Save it, right-click it, check properties and it'll tell you the size in pixels. 

@zuko
  • Phew. I was afraid I had to change mine. 
  • If you got chrome just right click on the image and pick Inspect element, it'll throw a bunch of code down at the bottom of the window, but it should show at the image itself it's size

• @Zuko: You need to remove the GIF or resize it and remove the banner.
  • @Sarapis : I've an idea to boost revenues. Change the rule to "Your forum sig can't be longer than your artefact list."
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Antonius said:
    @Sylvance: People would hate that the moment I copy/pasted my artefact list into my signature. It would be longer than basically every post I've written on the forums.
    Prove it.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • @Sylvance: I tried, but it's apparently too long to fit within the post length limit (by about 500 characters, even without item numbers).

Will you accept a pastebin? http://pastebin.com/hjX0RuyR
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Sylvance said:
    @Antonius - that's sick, dude. You should make a trigger to SHOWOFF each of your artefacts in turn, and use it to kill people playing on the mobile app.
    Just stand by him when he hands artefacts over it's always a moment to faint.
  • Speaking of signatures, where is everyone getting those cool new banner things?
  • HELP BANNERS in game will give you the links to the various versions of your banner.
  • Oh awesome, thanks!
  • Damn, my banner says I have explorer rank 2609 :(

On the other hand, I have experience rank 0. Take that, @Penwize.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Iocun said:

On the other hand, I have experience rank 0.
    0th

Stop dividing by 0.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • No worries, I always make sure to multiply with its inverse instead.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    ok

[spoiler]I have no idea what that even means.[/spoiler]
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    ok

[spoiler]I have no idea what that even means.[/spoiler]
    [spoiler]Dividing by a number and multiplying by its inverse are the same things. 5 / 2 = 5 x 1/2[/spoiler]