Simplified PK Discussion

12346»

Comments

• Would have got off on manslaughter charges by botting Akia.
  • Like Sena, I personally haven't noticed any difference. Iocun is extremely rarely attacked and for the situations he is attacked in anyways, he would have been attacked before the change just as much.
  • I haven't really noticed any difference either. I find this odd because I half expected to see a playerbase meltdown, which certainly would prove to be interesting! Achaea's playerbase has never had a reputation for showing any sort of restraint. Currently, however, they're doing really good with the new pk system. RP pk seems to be where it should be and, for the most part, the victims man up and take losses. I'm proud of you.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Could Achaea players be more mature than we give them credit for? No, this cannot be. I cannot accept it!
  • I don't think it has anything to do with maturity. The old system just had a bunch of instances where someone spamming issues was 'technically' right, and instances where people being total jerks were 'technically' not violating any rules. Now no one intelligent wants to toe that line anymore.

Unintelligent people toe that line and get in trouble with less red tape.
  • Yeah, combined with SNUB, issue-griefing was clearly the dominant strategy, which really isn't acceptable in a game based around conflict. I can understand why they tried to make the old one work, but I'm really glad they switched to the new one.
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.