Tumblolole Races

13»

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah, there might need to be some kind of prevention method to killing foozable things during the event. Dunno. Hard thing to figure.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  •  @Shunsui said:
    Have a worldwide seamonster slaying contest, with points varying on the size and type of monster slain, with additional points for sinking other participating ships.

As for being able to participate...seafaring only costs a little bit of gold and some time to actually acquire. Sure, captaining is a lot easier with trans, but anyone can fire a ship weapon with just 1 SPP. Honestly a seafaring event would probably open up participation to more people than most other events, since you need a captain, someone to lead forceboards, and a crew to fire weapons/follow along for forceboarding. Only issue I see is how to distribute championship points to the winning crew. Maybe have a designated 'leader' (not necessarily the captain) who gets the 10 points, and everyone else gets half? I dunno how that would work precisely. Giving everyone 10 seems weird.
    Pacific Rim?
  • I have no idea what that is