Malaga, Spain?

anyone in spain wanting to meet up

Comments

• hey guys i've been playing achaea for years now, but never met any other achaeans IRL, ive recently moved to Benelmadena Arroyo de la miel, Malaga, Spain and was looking to see if there was any other acheaens in the area or even if there are a few of you on holiday! would like to meet up!  
  • Man that is so weird. I am serious: 2 hours ago I was looking at flights to Malaga.
  • Sarapis said:
    Man that is so weird. I am serious: 2 hours ago I was looking at flights to Malaga.
    hehe, well i have a restaurant in Benelmadena so if you do come out, come eat at mine!!!
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Sarapis said:
    Man that is so weird. I am serious: 2 hours ago I was looking at flights to Malaga.
    hehe, well i have a restaurant in Benelmadena so if you do come out, come eat at mine!!!
    Gods eat for free of course :P
    can I be a god for a day?  O:-)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I've made the decision that I will emigrate to Spain from America.  I love it over there. 

• wicked, lets start a Spanish Achaea group

• Tharvis said:
    Sarapis said:
    Gods eat for free of course :P
    can I be a god for a day?  O:-)
    sure why not
  • Your kind offer is rather tempting! My usual shouting ground for Euro hols is Ibiza, but could be convinced to change my mind!
  • Aurora said:
    Your kind offer is rather tempting! My usual shouting ground for Euro hols is Ibiza, but could be convinced to change my mind!my restaurant is about 20 min walk or 5 min cab ride away from whats called 24h square the club seen of the Malaga Province, so eat at mine then down to the clubs!