What series are you watching?

So, I don't usually watch tv series a whole much, but as of late I've been getting into some as a way to unwind when I don't feel like doing much anything else. Thing is, while I know there are a lot of good shows out there, none in specific comes to mind, so I would like to hear what you all enjoy, etc.

So far, I am watching Battlestar Galatica, Firefly, Fringe and Don't trust the Bitch in Apt 23. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Comments

• On Netflix:
    House of Cards (which I never finished)
    Orange is the New Black (on-and-off)

Non Netflix:
    Portlandia
    Iconoclasts
    Law and Order
  • Star Trek: TNG.
  • Sword Art Online. Next is Attack on Titan
    meh

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    The Blacklist. Because it's free to stream from nbc's website?
  • edited March 2014
    Les Revenants (watch the French version btw)
    http://www.policymic.com/articles/84769/7-reasons-why-resurrection-has-nothing-on-the-returned

-----------------------------

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• Farscape. Recently finished Fringe. Sitting between S1 and S2 of Dollhouse. Also Person of Interest, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., hate-watching Supernatural, and waiting for S2 of Orphan Black.

lol @ McLeod's Daughters.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Nothing else makes me cry, okay?!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Deadliest catch, leverage, game of thrones, breaking bad (started late up to season 5).

Don't watch much tv really. Play Achaea or read 99% of the time.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I watch in order of importance.

Greys Anatomy
    Drop Dead Diva
    Nashville
    Super fun night
    Being Human
    The old adventures of new Christine
    Once upon a time
    Big bang theory
  • None of you listed Sherlock? Nobody?

Sherlock, GoT.... that's pretty much it.

• The Walking Dead (Won't watch the finale until tomorrow night due to my grandpa's funeral, don't spoil it!)
    Arrow
    Agents of Shield
    Warehouse 13 ( RIP :'(  )
    Big Bang Theory ( Only recently getting into this one, up to Season 3 I think)
    As much as I love Firefly, for some reason I only got like 3/4ths of the way thru the season. Need to finish it off. Love the movie.
    American Horror Story (Though I still watch this one, the second and third seasons aren't half as good as the first, and I probably wouldn't watch it anymore if my gf didn't)

Fully intend to get into Game of Thrones and Dr. Who at some point.
    Can always sit down and watch some Star Trek, TNG. Probably the only series that I'm never not in the mood for.

Embarrassingly, I always sit down to watch Pretty Little Liars with the gf, though I skip Super Fun Night and Drop Dead Diva when she watches those.

I will totally watch Flash Forward again when I get some time and my hands on a copy of it.

Duck Dynasty is generally pretty good, though I'm not usually one for the "watch rich people blow their money" shows.
  • Trey said:
    None of you listed Sherlock? Nobody?

Sherlock, GoT.... that's pretty much it.
    My friend is obsessed with Sherlock. I watched the first two seasons and it was amazingly good. Somehow she got to watch season three (even gave me a link or something so that I can watch it as well) but I put it off, so I'll have to wait until it comes to Netflix.
  • So many good shows already listed (but I've already seen most of them - Basttlestar Galatica is one of my all-time favs). Looking forward to the new OITNB. Spent the weekend watching American Horror Story (Coven). Right now I'm watching Reign, Resurrection and Once Upon a Time as they come out on Hulu (but they don't come out fast enough, darn it! I need my viewing fix!) so I'm catching up with Game of Thrones in the meanwhile.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Dr. Who (old seasons)
    Sherlock Holmes
    Dexter (old seasons)

Anime:
    Buddy Complex
    Log Horizon
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North Carolina
    I've really been enjoying Arrow and The X-Files recently.
  • Of recent series:

True Detective (one of the better shows)
    Sherlock
    The Blacklist (kinda corny but w/e)
    Archer
    Boardwalk Empire
    Almost Human

• Trilliana said:
    Sword Art Online. Next is Attack on Titan
      I liked Attack on Titan quite a bit, especially the first arc.

I was watching Almost Human for a while, but at this point it's been so long that probably the oldest unwatched ones have disappeared from Hulu. Don't really have the time.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    edited March 2014
    I really don't watch that much tv, but:

Game of Thrones
    Sherlock
    Leverage

I keep getting recommendations to watch Once Upon A Time, as well, and I want to eventually get around to Dr Who just to see what all the hype's about.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I've been trying to keep my TV watching to a minimum with a kid under the age of two, but I watch three specific shows each week:

Bitten (Only because it's Canadian and I'm a huge fan of the books.)
    Whose Line is it Anyway? (Who doesn't love this show?!)
    Cosmos 

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• edited April 2014
    Lately all I have been watching is Archer and Chuck

Fantastic shows that I think are worth watching...
    Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Community and The League

Also... I highly caution you against Grey's Anatomy and Gossip Girl... don't go there unless you are truly ready to question your existence... :|

(p.s. did they just decide to quit filming Grey's Anatomy? Because the last episode was HORRIBLE for an ending)

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Lost Girl.

Though my regular injections are TBBT, SHIELD, Nashville, 2 Broke Girls, Perception, Hart of Dixie, Sleepy Hollow, GoT. I am a huge fan of anything high fantasy, or utter trash :D

• Ohhh yeah Nashville is actually a great show!

• For currently running stuff, been following Person of Interest (or, as my wife has dubbed it, "Jesus and the bug-eyed guy are watching you poop"), Grimm, Agents of SHIELD, and Hannibal. For past favorites (more recent than Star Trek: TNG, because everyone's seen all of that by now, right? Right??), Firefly, the first ~2.5 seasons of Battlestar Galactica, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Arrested Development. And I think we all get sued or something if no one mentions The Wire within the first page of a thread like this (but seriously, it's really good).
  • Someone finally persuaded me to watch The Walking Dead as I'd ignored it completely. Bought first 3 seasons on Bluray on Thursday and currently 8 episodes into Season 2. It's good, but -so far- have seen the plot telegraphed to me. Will reserve judgment until later.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AlexandreAlexandre Raleigh, North Carolina
    Trust me when I say that The Walking Dead comics are SO much better than the TV show.
  • I keep watching The Walking Dead but I'm finding it increasingly difficult to actually care about it at all. Season two seemed to be by far the worst of the lot though, it picks up again a bit after that.

Currently watching a lot of shows, highlights being Suits, Justified, The Mentalist, and The Following. I absolutely love Modern Family. Slowly working my way through season two of House of Cards on Netflix.

For shows that aren't currently on, The Newsroom is well worth watching (I've watched the first season three times in the last year). Chuck is incredibly fun, I put off watching the final season for about two years because I didn't want it to end.
  • Have gun-Will travel

I have undressed a god.

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I DVR a few series but only watch a couple of them when they originally air

Watch Regularly:
    Game of Thrones
    Walking Dead
    Man Men

DVR:
    Park and Recreation
    The League

I also watched Dexter, Breaking Bad, Boardwalk Empire, Sopranos, The Wire, Entourage among others.  Usually wait until like season 3-4 of a hit show before I binge watch the entire series over a weekend :D