Resetting items

Do Items that reset to you have a specific time that they do so or is it random? Does anything effect/change this?

Comments

• edited March 2014
    They reset at the moment you first got them in Achaean time.  Like say, you bought a pair of wings at like 8 PM IG?  Every time it's 8 PM, they reset.

VVV Or that, much less confusingly worded.
  • I'm pretty sure @Cooper and some others said it's based off when you buy them or have them made resetting. If you get something reset at 5:21 it will reset at 6:21, 7:21, and so on.

• I think there's a few exceptions to that (maybe custom made stuff, pets, anything you make non-decay+resetting, etc), but anything you buy from the artie shop should reset an hour after you bought it.

• Pets and collared mounts have a longer reset time (don't remember exactly what it is), which can be cut in half with a Badge of Returning from the Shop of Wonders. I think it stacks, so you can use two badges for 25% reset time for example.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    18 hours reset normally for mounts/custom pets. I feel like the mini pets are much much shorter, but that they also vary.

You can only attach badges of returning to collared mounts, not pets. I idea'd adding in custom pets a while back, which I think? was approved, but nothing has come of it since.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited March 2014
    The help file says "any collared companion or artefact pet". Maybe it was implemented already?

Edit: It looks like it's always said that though, so maybe the help file is wrong/misleading?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    There is a blinding flash as you attach the badge to the collar of a sun-hued kitten. It should now reset to your inventory approximately once every 9 Achaean days.

Looks like it got implemented while I wasn't looking! Awesome.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby