Knowing where your Likes, Lol, and such are at.

Just thought of this and maybe it's already there but it would certainly be nice to have an easy way to see where your lastest Likes, Lols, Agrees, and such are. Like in people's profile. Otherwise, I'm sure quite a few people have to search dozens or hundreds of comments just to see where those latest ones are that bumped them up into the next medal.

Comments

• Not sure that the forum software supports that, though I agree it would be nice.

Not that I've ever searched dozens or hundreds of posts. I just like being certain about things. There's nothing wrong with that.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Aye, I didn't know if it did or not, either.

• You can find out who got you the badge, but not which posts did without searching your posts in your profile.

• Tracking would be nice, but what I really want is a @ShirszaeWTF badge ("you've been posting some nice content").  Sure, Shirszae probably didn't do ALL of those WTFs, but this is about building the WTF brand.  Actually, for your first five, it should just be a badge of @Katzchen ("you received 5 WTFs.  We like that"). 
  • edited March 2014
    My only problem with this is that it's likely to increase the amount of 'tag fishing' that goes on. People ought to simply post their opinion and then evaluate it based on the quality of written responses, not the number of tag trolls it attracts.

ETA: To be clear, I do like the idea on balance.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Wow - someone isn't proud enough of their WTFs ;)
  • This Haldon kid accounts for a significant portion of my recent WTFs. Still don't know/care who s/he is. Assuming association with Bluef somewhere tho.

• When I WTF someone for the first time, I want a badge for that, too.  "You earned the WTF-er badge.  WTFing someone in a discussion (like this:  WTF Silas) is a great way to encourage dialog and let them know who you're talking to".
  • Sylvance and Shirszae account for 75% of my wtfs, and Bluef and Sylvance are probably 90% of the abuses

• Looks like we need a WTF leaderboard.  Separate the amateur WTF-ers from the pros.  
  • There's a few posters that I legitimately can't figure out what separates their wtfs from their likes. Seems like a coinflip half the time with a few of them.

• Jules said:
    Tracking would be nice, but what I really want is a @ShirszaeWTF badge ("you've been posting some nice content").  Sure, Shirszae probably didn't do ALL of those WTFs, but this is about building the WTF brand.  Actually, for your first five, it should just be a badge of @Katzchen ("you received 5 WTFs.  We like that"). 
    I'll have you know I have far more than 5 of them! :P

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited March 2014
    EDIT: Not biting.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Heh, then don't bite. I keep looking at my profile and still thinking about this. Got disagrees and don't know where one is. 

• edited March 2014
    I have seven abuses, only remember where one came from, and have scratched 'ALL HAIL LADY KERESIS' into three cars, leaving three abuses unaccounted for.

I have 153 WTFs but can reasonably assume Sartan put those there.

Actually, all my lols are from here