End of the Year rave/thank you/recap

124»

Comments

• edited January 2014
    B)
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Melodie Uh... I don't know how I feel about being called cray.... is that a good thing?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited January 2014
    @Daslin, to quote from the most recent Alice in Wonderland movie:

Alice: Do you think I’ve gone round the bend?

(Her father feels her forehead, as if for a fever)

Charles Kingsley: I’m afraid so. You’re mad. Bonkers! Off your head. But I’ll tell you a secret... all the best people are.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    @Melodie are you insulting me? I haven't slept yet. and I'm confused, scared, aroused, and intrigued. which of these emotions should i have?
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    It's a compliment, take it how you feel about compliments!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
    I feel... touched... in the wrong places, @Melodie.

@Cidusii HOW DARE YOU!? I BOUGHT THAT BASTA- I mean, how could you? He's a good little mule.
  • @Rakon
    </3

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • How can we promote Draqoom anyway?

• edited January 2014
    Woops. Double post. Please ignore! Bugger to my browser...
  • I've taken a long absence from the game as those who knew me are aware. Situations were just too impossible. What most aren't aware of is I've been around the past few months though, lurking, poking, stirring.  Trying to get Loem in some sort of order and direction again.  Yes I've been peeping and creeping. New attempt for a new year? My first thanks to those who care, how few you may be! Hehe.

To any I miss, which I'm sure I will: no offense.  Thank you! And don't be afraid to poke me. Even if I'm not in-game, I'm around to catch the messages.

@Lianca You are, byfar, one of the best I've interacted with. You gave Loem a lot. It's sad to have fallen into the background of your efforts, but I still cherish what there was and hope I lived up to at least a portion of it. Thank you, and I hope the future bodes well for the both of us. It's unlikely Loem will return to the Occult - would be too many problems with even attempting it now that she's likely branded a traitor, but who knows what the future may happen.

@Verily Though our encounters haven't been many, those we've had have been nice. Was a bit spooked when you first contacted Loem, but I'm glad you did! Thank you.

@Flair Whatever ditch you're at the bottom of this time, we still love you. You're the best. I miss those flying shotglasses during ritual like you'll never know. Come back, be your infectious self, cause mayhem, drink all the tequila. These terms are non negotiable!

@Amunet Thank you for all that you did.

@Morro Come baaack! You were one of the closest to Loem, even at the end when everything was falling apart. You had more of an effect on her than many, and helped me more than I could ask. Thank you isn't really enough here. You're awesome.

@Ulysia Words don't fit here. You know what you did, and what you meant to Loem. Thank you.

@Halos and all of the old refugees slash Light gurus in the early days of Targossas, thank you for the short interlude we had! Though that particular attempt didn't result in much, it was fun and tense! @Deucalion - stone cold mate. Haha. Kept waiting to be simply burned to ash.

@Boosteya You creep me the hell out! Seriously, your first words to Loem made me cry "-Why- is she saying this!?" followed shortly by "I NEED AN ADULT!" and had Loem so suspicious that she'd accuse dust of eavesdropping on her. It's been amusingly awkward, even if Loem is short as a result. Haha.

@Cyrene How dare you be so suspicous of a Nihilist! Fun times. Thank you all.

@Mirata You know most of what I might say. Thank you for your efforts both in and out of the game. You helped to get Loem back into it and moving to a degree. I'll do my best to not let that be in vain and find a direction for her.

@Babel Still my favorite God. No offense @Garden, but Babel's got an addictive style! Keep those black eyes open mate. Would hate to see you fade. If you do though...dibs on the voice mutator.

@Raslazel You're an arse for disappearing, but I'm very thankful for the scant few times you're around. :P

To all of the Occult that I knew and didn't mention, I remember you all, and lament those days. It truly was a unique experience. You gave Loem a history and background deeper than many even at such a young age. Each year of her life brought so much. I'll always be very grateful for that.
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Never sure about any one adventurer so....

@Mhaldor always there to piss me off with exterms, raids, and people jumping me for some reason.

@Eleusis being a great place to live in, being a family for all of my rogued life, and allowing me to be the new Minister of Trade,

@SylvanHouse Letting me be apart of the family, even though I was only there for a few years.

@Gaia For coming back, I'd been waiting forever for you.

@Tecton For helping, even though it wasn't last year.

@Phaestus For actually showing up for ale. Should do it again. Got rum this time.

@Sarapis (and everyone else involved) For making Achaea possible. I don't know what I'd be doing right now without the land of Awesome, Cool, Heavenly, And Extremely Amusing (yeah, I just did that).

@NailoFamily For being my family, I wouldn't be the same without you guys

@Everyone For being there to fill the game with all the stories, friends, and enemies.

• Texel said:
    @Karai, @eld, @Jacen, @Caoimhaen, @draqoom, @Niraaeth, @Reonna, @larina, @averi, @aduan, @fen, @tamiko, @Haldon, @Tzond, @vayne, @Dalran

You guys made this last year terrible, here's to making the next one worse. GO DOJO!
    You're a dick...I made your year BETTER! *bops you*
  • NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, Texas
    Bluef said:
    @Kaie for being my partner in Achaean crime for the last (two) years. Time flies when we're having fun. @Nieelensars for the amazing friendship and support you gave me during my final run toward dragon. @Achimrst for not being afraid to be Bluef's friend or a leader in an organization that so many people know nothing about yet seem to hate with every fibre of their being. You have become one of my best friends, Doc. @Howdin for all the time spent testing different combat tactics, and for all those moments that derailed into Wtf LOL fests in tells. @Motako @Belle @Reihaneh @Hermaldo @Wayde @Sabata @Kardal - For being part of the new RP the Curia crafted this past year. Great things are great things coming our way! @Kybrae for doing what others would not. You are a shining example of how much fun can be had when the people actually roleplay instead of simply completing tasks and pushing pretend papers around in a world made of text. @Flair for still being willing to roleplay with your ex-wife. It's hard to believe it all started 10 RL years ago. Damn, we're old! @Beya for always blowing my mind with your showmanship! We miss you! @Qwindor for standing up for what was right and taking the all the heat (everyone in that House owes you a thank you). It's been nice doing something other than trying to fight you. @Vicious @Turoi @Ryldagh and @Peak for always being pure awesome. @Thoth for your continued patronage of the Curia, especially those moments when you scare the heck out of all of us by saying something out of the blue on CLT. @Valnurana for taking the time you do to make Achaea an amazing roleplay experience for every one of your Black Swans. @Tecton: For responding to each and every message and email. There were a lot of them in 2013! @Amunet, @Bonko @Perlanox & all those players who left us this year for the numerous times you made Achaea a more interesting place to be on a Friday night than anywhere in reality.
    You're welcome Dollface!
  • Coeur said:

So late, but why not, let's see how much and how many people I can remember.

I'm back... for now. -tiptoe-

@eiredhel and @lacertix: On getting married, congrats! Missed the wedding (oops), but I know you two kids will be right as rain.

@shahai: Pretty awesome memories.

@qwindor: Taking over House thingiemabobs. Tough times, but can't wait to see what your leadership will cook up!

@fen and @soulfyriani: We need more good ol' times. Where's the liquor?

@vayne: Pretty amazing run as leader of House and City, thank you for all the fun, games, and push to do better! (also, your face and towel look should make a reappearance, hmm hmm)

@tharvis: Haven't seen you in ages, and all I've seen so far was the Logosmas stocking with your name on it. Come around moar!

@bambi: For making the City a more lively place to be!

@rispok: Your cake and general good humor!

@aarro: Nice day out. People need to slow down and stop bashing for a minute or three.

@daslin: Don't know what happened, but hey, thanks for the memories!

@hashan: Home! So many times have I wanted to leave.. but end up deciding not to.

@serpentlords: Y'all are pretty cool. More fresh meat!

@coeur Fen drank all the liquor. :-(
  • @Soulfyriani‌ Ssssh, there's always more. I'm hiding some, come back!