Questions n'stuff

Quick questions, wanted to see if others had any strong opinions (mostly of it pertains to a Bardic entry I'm writing)

1) Is there an established lexicon/reference system for Tsol'aa? Or is it fair game to use something else?

2) What's the suggested length for Bardic entries? I've always seen them hover around 2,000 words, but I'm not sure- anyone know for sure?

3) Similar to number one, is there a lexicon/reference system for Mhaldorian?

Comments

• 1 and 3: there isn't, as far as I know, (if you're talking about the languages, which I think you are). However, there do seem to be some distinctively Mhaldorian speech patterns.

2. No idea. I'm not sure there is a suggested length. I've seen both very short works and incredibly long ones, though fewer of the latter. A lot of the stories that place seem long-ish, though, at least to me.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Well, there's a website, er... somewhere?

http://www.etgeton.com/elysiat/tsol/

This thing. But it seems to basically use pretty heavily from Sindarin's grammar rules and Quenya's phonetic toolbox, so I wasn't sure if I could get away with just using that and calling it a dialect. I more or less wanted to know if there were any sticklers among the judges! Or, of course, if there was a more up-to-date source for that kind of thing.