Diablo 3 - Battletags

Comments

• AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited March 2014
    Kuy said:
    Gonna necro this since Reaper of Souls is coming out at the end of the month.

Anyone still playing?

Koma#1387
    I still play sometimes.

Achimrst#1235

Edit: Also I was pretty pissed I wasn't Achimrst#1234.
  • @Penwize

Also still no arena/multiplayer team pvp that we were promised would be released with the game.

I'm waiting until RoS to really play much again, mostly because every piece of gear you have will be worthless so it's not worth it for me to farm now when I'll have everything replaced in 2-3 days after RoS drops.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    there is an arena, isn't there? Just involves manually inviting people
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• I'm not so sure about the gear deprecation issue, since the mystic will let you upgrade pieces to match your level.  Sure some pieces you'll lose, but there are a couple of build-making pieces out there that are even lower than level 60 that people are using now (like the Wand of Woh making chain reaction builds a huge deal, or Leoric's signet, or the puzzle rings, nemesis bracers, etc). 

Still, paragon level farming has to at least be worth it since that's not going away and that effort won't be lost, and it's been a lot of fun to find some of the fancy new legendaries they added in 2.0.  Some of the effects they put on items is just downright awesome.
  • Yea.  Adding you both.

EXPECT AN ONSLAUGHT OF QUESTIONS
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • I actually just got paragon on sunday on my wizard. I actually enjoyed D3 when it first came out, but the items made me twitch - which they fixed, so it's a lot better now.

I got my first green item yesterday. I squee'd
    meh

• I will add you, too!

Are you guys on the Americas, by chance?  My highest is a level 40 monk on European, but I'd like to start from scratch.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Yeah, I play on the American servers, since I live in Canada.
  • Yep, I'm on American servers as well.
    meh

• [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Add me too, I'll give you some gold do leveling will be easier.

• Cooper said:
    Add me too, I'll give you some gold do leveling will be easier.
    Oh!  I didn't add you because the last post of yours said you cashed out your account.  I'll add you when I open back up!
  • I cashed in 90%+ but I kept about 500m which gives me enough to have a sort of decent character now.

• My tag is Vulpei#6796, won't be playing much till RoS though.
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    edited March 2014
    Kagato#1992 is my battleID.

I am also part of an IRE clan that has recently been set up, if anyone wants to join it, we've got a few people from Lusternia in there so far.

EDIT: Added all the ID's I could find here, but I'm guessing a number don't play anymore.  No big deal.   @Accipiter - up until the night before RoS going retail, there is a 50% bonus experience boost in effect, so if you want to get a head start on getting characters to 60 in preparation for act V or getting some paragon levels, it would be a good time to, levelling will probably slow down a lot afterwards.
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
  • That reminds me that I need to get my other characters to 60... wizard has been so addicting though!
    meh

• edited March 2014
    Shecks#1131

(currently wearing my farming skorn (rend&run build), but my dual wield setup is way sicker stat-wise)

I used to be top 300, but I slacked off around the time marquis came out. (didn't finish my demonic set)

highest buffed DPS so far:  3.5 million.  100% crit chance.

I also multibox 4 tempest monks, which got screwed up by loot 2.0 (can't farm for my barb anymore)

I have like 15,000 firey brimstone if anyone wants some.
  • Alkaid said:
       @Accipiter - up until the night before RoS going retail, there is a 50% bonus experience boost in effect, so if you want to get a head start on getting characters to 60 in preparation for act V or getting some paragon levels, it would be a good time to, levelling will probably slow down a lot afterwards.
    I got to paragon 50 with the bonus, but I have a habit of burning myself out and since I bought RoS I want to not be bored of it when it comes out, so not playing till then.
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Shecks said:
    Shecks#1131

(currently wearing my farming skorn (rend&run build), but my dual wield setup is way sicker stat-wise)

I used to be top 300, but I slacked off around the time marquis came out. (didn't finish my demonic set)

highest buffed DPS so far:  3.5 million.  100% crit chance.

I also multibox 4 tempest monks, which got screwed up by loot 2.0 (can't farm for my barb anymore)

I have like 15,000 firey brimstone if anyone wants some.
    sheesh, how the hell did you get that many stashed away... I think I've only found a dozen or so legendaries since I started 2.0 - and before that I found maybe TWO legendaries the entire time I played.

On the other hand, I have 5 Adventurers Journals stashed away to make some Pender's Purchase legendaries once RoS comes out and I get my hands on the recipe to make it (Can't afford to buy it off the AH, current asking price is something like 88mil, I have less than 2mil to my name due to being a VERY casual player)
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
  • I gamed the market on brimstone pretty hard, back in the day.  I made several hundred dollars off of each update (pre RMAH death), when brimstone prices multiplied by like 10x.  I'm glad they made it useful again, from the looks of it, I'm rich, even if only in diablo gold.
  • Message me in game if you want some.
  • edited March 2014
    J/K, not worth the Shecks argument calling him out for bullshit again. You weren't anywhere close to top 300 with your gear.

• I'm not wearing most of the gear I had at the time, as five of the best-in-slots are replaced, and I'm not wearing most of it in my profile.  Even mediocre demonic essence gear is better than many of the old best-in-slots, and I'm not wearing either of my actual weapons.

Just like always though, such details are unimportant to your insanely anti-Shecks biased opinions, so go ahead and call me a liar every time I post.  Thanks for reminding me why I stopped using this forum.
  • On the dprogress profile you linked it had all your old gear, not the things you're currently wearing. You are straight out lying saying you were a top 300 barb, or even close to it. Call it anti Shecks all you want but pointing out you are lying isn't anti Shecks bias, it's the truth. Stop lying every time you post and you stopped getting called out, it's pretty simple.

• Well, stumbled upon this, and logged in to D3 for the first time in 7 or 8 months or so.  Wow, I feel like a newb all over again.  Looks like they have reset all my skills and stuff.
  • Cooper I made top 300 DH in NA before I stopped!

I think I was up to 230 or so when I stopped farming for upgrades, haven't touched it since the big patch, probably will try it out soon.

Add me on Gamdol#1990, but I'm rarely on battle.net games so don't be surprised if it takes awhile for me to accept.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• gdi gdi gdi gdi gdi

I found a legendary daibo tonight, but I prefer fist weapons.  I feel obligated to use it because it is shiny, orange, and doubles my dps, but it is ugly and slow :(((((((
  • Daibo is better...
  • Must have been a big Monk change then, Daibos have always been trash.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I only use monk for TR builds, hence the daibos.