Signing on Achaea with alts.

Is it possible to post rp or combat logs with alts. I realize some players of Achaea don't care to know the alts of character x hence my question.  Let me know if it's possible to post such logs. I

Best Answers

Answers

• I've tried to sign in on my alt but I've been having trouble signing in on this forum on my alt. I don't mind having people know my alts but I thought Achaea was very strict about keeping alts separate. I can't create new account either.  
  • Nvm. I figured it out. Chrome doesn't support logging in with alts. Firefox does. :P 
  • The forums use your login from the Achaea site to log you in, so to log in as an alt, you probably need to go to Achaea.com and log out if you're logged in there, before trying to log back in here. Achaea is very strict about keeping alts separate, in the sense of not having two characters played by the same player interacting with each other or logged in at the same time (HELP SECONDS), and about divulging others' alts without their permission, but as far as I know, if you want to share the identities of your other characters in an OOC setting, that's entirely up to you.
  • Irvanda said:
    Nvm. I figured it out. Chrome doesn't support logging in with alts. Firefox does. :P 
    Probably just a cookie issue.
  • Thanks for letting me know. I hadn't known that.