Achaean Pets

Scarlatti said:
Wanted: more pics of Carmain's dog. Or any pugs, ever. Why is there no Pets thread??

As our godly moderator has asked, a thread for our wonderful pets!

Lets start with my demonic terror:

Next we'll visit the soul sucking demon:

and finally, (watch your step) as here is the rock enchanted to trip people

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am not a dog person, but that one looks terribly adorable

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Kyrra said:First and last fish I've ever had! Ryuu was a betta and I think he was over a year old when I bought him, because he died after six months.
    Because fish rot and die. That's what they -do-. There's a hysterical rant posted somewhere by me on that very topic.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Oh, those eyes.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Xith said:

Piper, yorkie-bichon mix, and her choice of sleeping places. Yes, two feet from the dog bed.
    I have a Cairnoodle (Cairn Terrier and Poodle mix). Looks kind of like your doggy. Will post picture eventually.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Gaia said:
    Ooooh, I can join in on this one! My beloved daemon:

@Gaia Your daemon has made me dream about 50+ black mice and two battered black cats, pretending not to notice the presence of the pests....
  • edited March 2014
    Picture too large, abort abort!

• First is the murderous cat, the second two stray hound pups that adopted my porch and the third is a photo @Fen had done professionally I figured he would want to share.
  • Jonathin said:

Xith said:

Piper, yorkie-bichon mix, and her choice of sleeping places. Yes, two feet from the dog bed.

I have a Cairnoodle (Cairn Terrier and Poodle mix). Looks kind of like your doggy. Will post picture eventually.

------
    Yeah our other dog is a Cairn-Lhasa mix. Cairns are the best.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited April 2014
    Xander's favorite movie is Lady and the Tramp.
    He also just likes to pose pretty...
    imageimage
    And...seems to love Beer...I can't leave a bottle anywhere in the house or he finds it.

**Disclaimer: I got rid of that ugly orange couch earlier this year!**

• @Haldon nice dog, what breed is that?
  • HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    Tarkanian said:
    @Haldon nice dog, what breed is that?
    @Tarkanian she's a Great Pyrenees.
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • edited April 2014
    I'm still reeling from having to put both my dogs down last year. They were from the same litter, and had them for over 16 wonderful years. Honestly not sure I want to get anymore after them.

http://imgur.com/mnMONZK

It's not all bad though, my brother went and picked up a beagle about six months later and I do love the little rascal.

http://imgur.com/OOrBPCX,Xp73pME#0
    http://imgur.com/OOrBPCX,Xp73pME#1
  • Visited my dad before Easter, my sister's grey labrador Sky was there too. Used her as a footrest while out on the balcony.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Awww, @Halo. Chino has grown up to be such a handsome dog!
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.