Hello all! A quick intro and a few questions :)

edited March 2014 in North of Thera
Hi! I just made a character. I'm an old Lusternia player. I poked my head in and was a bit overwhelmed with everything. I would have to re-learn the lore, how to play and everything else, anyway. So, I figured that I'd take this time to try out something new.

I hoping that I can find fun here because I'm super casual. I'm a RPer, explorer, quester, merchant type. I don't like PVP for several reasons. One being, since I don't really hunt/bash (or whatever you call it)  and I'd rather socialize or explore, I tend to stay at a low low level. All my credits/lessons are usually pumped into non-combat abilities and skills. In Lusternia, I maxed out my trade skill, bought a manse, etc. 

I have a few questions. 

1. I love the new (I've been gone that long!) IRE and game specific web sites. Is it possible to link all of my characters up to one account? For example, I logged into my old Lusternia character on the IRE site and was able to read city messages, etc. Can I attach my new Achaea character since I use the same email?
  2. Can I play a non-violent character? As I mentioned, I don't really PVP. I never really understood it and don't want to. My RP isn't all sunshine and lollipops, though. I'm just used to more story and less kill-on-sight type game play.
  3. I thought about crafting, but I suck at writing descriptions. I do like exploring and gathering. Is it possible to make a decent amount of gold gather materials or supply resources? I was looking through the wikis of a few of the IRE games, so hopefully I'm not getting one confused with the other. But I think I saw that one could make paints for tattooer, fish and gather items for cooks, etc,
  4. How active are the gods in RP and stuff?
  5. The IRE site said "Frequent RP Events". How frequent are these? Are these staff-driven? How often do players hold events, or just large RP plots?

Best Answers

Answers

• Scarlatti said:
    (We are still trying to find @Penwize 's price for leaving Artemis, hint hint.)
    If @Vastar went Eleusian, I might be convinced!
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Penwize said:
    Scarlatti said:
    what if you get new eagles, @Penwize?
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Tharvis said:
    Penwize said:
    Scarlatti said:
    what if you get new eagles, @Penwize?
    New eagles from Eleusian Vastar? Yes please!