Custom crafts: design descriptions!

Having always been seriously impressed as a non-crafter and non custom artefact-ified person:
show off the descriptions of your or someone else's designs, for everyone to admire/critique/comment/paint/etc!

Look at all the colours!
[stumbled upon, unknown owner of design, but this version crafted by @Maefeng, wow!]
a diamond-studded ribbon of metallic silver silk

Its gelid tears shimmering in the afforded light, a diamond-studded ribbon of metallic silver silk lies here, abandoned by its owner.

Shimmering with unremitting resplendence at any angle, the dust of pulverised white diamonds mingles with each visible thread comprising this ribbon of metallic silver silk. Every square inch of this stately ribbon bears a cluster of three diminutive, trillion-cut white diamonds devoid of inclusions, the gemstones' facets converting refracted light into waltzes of variegated luminosity. Grander than its compatriots, one trillion-cut white diamond has claimed its throne at either end of the ribbon's anterior, a princely sum of twelve carats divided equally between these two imperious gemstones. Measuring three feet in length and just under two inches in width, this ribbon is highly versatile. Crafted with great deliberation, the ribbon has been hemmed with a fell seam technique, thus reducing the likelihood that its edges will fray while increasing its aesthetic appeal. Tactfully embroidered into the rear centre of the ribbon is a barely noticeable rose bloom bearing a trillion-cut white diamond in its centre, a hallmark of the designer.

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    a noble falcon mask

A curious-looking falcon mask lies here, gathering dust.

Nearly completely covering the wearer's face, this noble falcon mask leaves only the mouth and eyes visible. Composed mostly of silver, the mask sports a curious blue metal on the nose, neatly following the curve going up between the eyes to end in a whirlwind of sapphire on the forehead.  Starting on the cheeks and ending above each eye, a swirling pattern of inlaid onyx breaks the monotonous field of silver, arcing toward the far edges of the mask where it curves back to its starting position, stopping just short of it. Two thick, gilded ribbons have been expertly fastened to both sides of the mask to provide a secure, yet comfortable, fit.

O:-)
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Coeur said:

Having always been seriously impressed as a non-crafter and non custom artefact-ified person:
    show off the descriptions of your or someone else's designs, for everyone to admire/critique/comment/paint/etc!

Look at all the colours!
    [stumbled upon, unknown owner of design, but this version crafted by @Maefeng, wow!]

Its gelid tears shimmering in the afforded light, a diamond-studded ribbon of metallic silver silk lies here, abandoned by its owner.

Shimmering with unremitting resplendence at any angle, the dust of pulverised white diamonds mingles with each visible thread comprising this ribbon of metallic silver silk. Every square inch of this stately ribbon bears a cluster of three diminutive, trillion-cut white diamonds devoid of inclusions, the gemstones' facets converting refracted light into waltzes of variegated luminosity. Grander than its compatriots, one trillion-cut white diamond has claimed its throne at either end of the ribbon's anterior, a princely sum of twelve carats divided equally between these two imperious gemstones. Measuring three feet in length and just under two inches in width, this ribbon is highly versatile. Crafted with great deliberation, the ribbon has been hemmed with a fell seam technique, thus reducing the likelihood that its edges will fray while increasing its aesthetic appeal. Tactfully embroidered into the rear centre of the ribbon is a barely noticeable rose bloom bearing a trillion-cut white diamond in its centre, a hallmark of the designer.
    @Coeur‌ > Thank you! I'm guessing you found that on the ground in either Cyrene or Hashan. I took my ribbons out of my shop for now. I am the designer, yes. More of my wares can be found in the House of Wares, in Ashtan (2S of Central Market).

I designed that ribbon while Lord Phaestus was the Crafting Commissioner. He allowed us a LOT more creative liberty. Now, however, with Amarisse and the Celani that plays her, we are forbidden from using personification such as calling the ribbon's diamonds "gelid tears." It's quite sad how limited we are now.
  • I've always been a HUGE fan of @Lala's work, especially her rainbow ribbon and lingerie collection.  It can be found in Lady Pandora's shop in Ashtan if you guys wanted to go check it out. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • I was wondering how "Theme's" are viewed by the community. I wanted to custom my bow/dirk/shield/(maybe quiver too?), but sticking to a common "theme" as in they would all share very similar attributes and colour schemes. Is that looked upon badly? Have you ever seen an item set 'theme' you found distasteful, displeasing, immersion-breaking? I'm just curious before I dive into writing stuff.
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited March 2014
    Love my slender black bow.
    Slender heartwood from an ancient black willow curves gracefully to form this elegant bow. Strung with a nebulous strand of ebon horsehair, tendrils of mist flicker like black flames along its belly as a shadowy reminder of the bow's undeniable power to propel deadly arrows.

Love my soft doeskin quiver.
    Soft Kamleikan reindeer pelts have been dyed a pale shade of grey and shaped into a slender shoulder quiver. The velvety texture of the case has been meticulously brushed to emphasize its dense and luxurious pile. Celadon stitches on the exterior render the image of a large willow tree, its sinewy branches spreading in all directions over the surface of the sheath.

Love my skeletal brooch
    Stripped of its flesh and rich blue plumage, the skeletal remains of a small sparrow are arranged circularly so that the hollow avian bones form a slender brooch crested by the bony core of the bird's curved rostrum.

But I definitely get the most compliments on my translucent shield of silver mist.
    Glowing an incandescent silver-blue, a fine mist coalesces into a transluscent shield. The protective barrier is broad at the top with both sides tapering downward in a gentle arc. Amidst the luminous vapour swirling in hypnotic patterns upon its diaphanous surface, the electrum eyes of a guardian spirit shimmer and cast a prismatic light across the countenance of the wielder. Instead of a strap or any other visible means of holding the shield, its ethereal form hovers close to the arm of its mistress, eager to absorb any energy that enters its insatiable aura.

@Cesarina I love themes. Bluef is totally decked out in gear that reflects her lifelong walk within the Dream, her adoration of the Inevitable Lord of Death, and the shamanic/celestial gear of the Curia. I've tried to blend things so they make sense together visually, and hopefully I've succeeded. 

My favorite designers of all time remain @Cypra @Anoshia and @Katia. Long may their patterns appear in the NDS!

Edit: Forgot to mention @Madelyne, whose wedding gown design is still my all-time fav!
  • Katia is who I mostly get outfits from. There's some a-mazing shoes she has and some other awesome as can be stuff. I have a list of "Possible item themes" I am going to pick between. I'm glad it's not really a faux-pas type of deal.

@Bluef thanks for your input! I had a Thoth theme idea I came up with like a year ago when I was seeking out the order! hah.
    @Eld So much feather. So much eagle. It is overwhelming. I hope custom (un)wield/duanathar descs aren't that expensive, because he made me realise you can in fact do those!!
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Trey is good with themes, he makes my wardrobe match.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Cesarina said:
    I was wondering how "Theme's" are viewed by the community. I wanted to custom my bow/dirk/shield/(maybe quiver too?), but sticking to a common "theme" as in they would all share very similar attributes and colour schemes. Is that looked upon badly? Have you ever seen an item set 'theme' you found distasteful, displeasing, immersion-breaking? I'm just curious before I dive into writing stuff.
    Having a general theme for your character is always a good thing. At least I think it's better when items look like they belong together rather than just having a random collection. I have specific colours that I use a lot when writing descriptions for my artefacts. I've also taken the custom description for my fullplate and extended it to other items - like gauntlets, bracers, greaves - that would make up a suit of armour. So while they show up as separate items they're all supposed to just be part of the whole suit.

In regards to customising wings, I think the actual duanathar message is going to be expensive to change. Reactions for standard things like (un)wield, wear or remove should only be 25 credits though.

A few other things I have asked about in the past:

Having different descriptions for an item depending on whether or not it's worn:
    "We can change the description of an item when it is worn; the cost to toggle back and forth between two descriptions would start at 250 credits (this includes the initial cost of making it reset and customising the description), though it may be more depending what exactly you want done."

Customised portals and description from the wand of portals:
    "For a customised wand of portals you are looking at 1300 credits, which includes customised messages for the portal starting/completing and a customised portal description. The high cost associated with this is due to the necessary involvement of the coding team."
  • @Tecton There are a few volunteers, correct? I just know that I've had one or two designs that were rejected on a bogus correction but then approved when I submitted them again. So are submissions 'handed out' by the system to a random reviewer or is it a queue that any reviewer can go through. It would just be unfortunate to have a design go through the same person twice and get rejected without reason. The instance is an outlier, I know, but just wondering how that's handled.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Belias lives!

APPEARANCE   - an august peryton of titanium and gemstones

DROPPED      - His ruby wings igniting the air, a titanium and gemstone peryton postures here.                          

EXAMINED     - Constructed of living titanium and precious gemstones, this regal peryton dominates his surroundings with ease. Even larger than most war horses, the proud stag measures over twenty hands tall at the withers. Their feathers of carved crimson rubies as realistic as a natural peryton's, his massive wings set their surroundings ablaze in an inferno of sanguine luminosity. Towering antlers of spiralled white diamond arch up from his proud brow, matching his four diamond hooves engulfed in argent flames. Scarlet eyes of noble-cut rubies gaze with gelid dispassion from above a mouth lined with diamond teeth. Ground into a scintillating powder, thousands of scarlet rubies have been thoroughly amalgamated into his metal fur. Each shoulder and stifle is studded with a thirty-carat, trillion-cut white diamond embraced by a faintly etched rose bloom. As fearsome as he is august, this legendary beast is primed for battle.

ENTRY        - Heralded by a miasma of light, a titanium peryton arrives from the $DIR.

LEAVE        - With a haughty flap of his ruby wings, a titanium peryton soars to the $DIR.

DEATH        - His gemstone wings torn asunder, a titanium peryton has succumbed to Death.
  • Tecton said:
    Maefeng said:

Look at all the colours!

@Coeur‌ > Thank you! I'm guessing you found that on the ground in either Cyrene or Hashan. I took my ribbons out of my shop for now. I am the designer, yes. More of my wares can be found in the House of Wares, in Ashtan (2S of Central Market). I designed that ribbon while Lord Phaestus was the Crafting Commissioner. He allowed us a LOT more creative liberty. Now, however, with Amarisse and the Celani that plays her, we are forbidden from using personification such as calling the ribbon's diamonds "gelid tears." It's quite sad how limited we are now.
    Regarding Amarisse, @Maefeng, I can say with certainty that Celani and Demigods will not be in charge of crafting designs. The reason you do not see who exactly is approving crafting designs anymore is the same reason you do not see who handles your bugs and issues, or even who builds the various areas that appear in the world. It's an OOC administrative task handled by a fully trained volunteer.

Also, appropriate use of the phrase "gelid tears" as a metaphor in a design should not result in a rejection. But something like "a dress sits here in furious indignation" would be unsuitable personification of the item.

As always, submitting a letter to Amarisse is the best way to go about resolving matters like this if you're unclear!
    @Tecton > As always, thank You! :)
  • edited March 2014

Looked back through logs from ages ago to dig up a design I was shown from a fellow housemate (on an old account) that was meant as a hilarious prank gift. Needless to say, it was indignantly declined, which was the expected response even though we got a good cackle out of it.

I was torn between being transfixed in horrified awe and laughing hysterically, and still am every time I see this.

APPEARANCE - A horrific, pink plush unicorn hat

DROPPED - Lying here in all its horrific glory is a monstrosity of a pink plush unicorn hat.

EXAMINED - Obsessively crafted from scraps of felt with the main body dyed a shocking shade of bright pink, this plush unicorn hat is almost enough to make even the most stalwart warrior blanch with horror. Clumsily patched onto the front of the hat is a wide, lopsided mouth with a strip of bright crimson cloth tacked underneath as a tongue, lolling out to the side and onto the wearer's forehead, while just a little too far upwards from this, two eyes - if they can even be called that - have been hacked out of layered white and black felt and then roughly sewn on, the pupils staring off balefully into opposite directions to give a slightly maniacal look. Stitched on crudely to the top of this hat flanked by two miserably wilting ears and running along the back seam is a psychedelic mane, constructed from vivid strips of cloth from every colour imaginable to create a vibrant yet nauseating effect, with the entire ensemble seeming to maintain the high possibility of triggering an epileptic fit if perused for too long. Proudly sticking out from the forehead of this unicorn plush hat is a sparkly horn, carved from what appears to be lightweight wood and dusted with a liberal coating of diamond dust, also somehow miraculously appearing to be perhaps the only stable and decently-formed feature. Finishing off this monstrosity of headware with flair and style is a small pink bow tucked incongruously behind one floppy ear, a sparkly cheap rhinestone glittering flirtatiously from the centre out at the surroundings to complement the rest of the horrific attributes this hat possesses. Rather lumpy in shape and definitely uneven in texture, this plush unicorn hat sits precariously on top of the wearer's head, held in place by nothing more than sheer luck and a somewhat unreal defiance of gravity.

• Celusia said:

Looked back through logs from ages ago to dig up a design I was shown from a fellow housemate (on an old account) that was meant as a hilarious prank gift. Needless to say, it was indignantly declined, which was the expected response even though we got a good cackle out of it.

I was torn between being transfixed in horrified awe and laughing hysterically, and still am every time I see this.

APPEARANCE - A horrific, pink plush unicorn hat

DROPPED - Lying here in all its horrific glory is a monstrosity of a pink plush unicorn hat.

EXAMINED - Obsessively crafted from scraps of felt with the main body dyed a shocking shade of bright pink, this plush unicorn hat is almost enough to make even the most stalwart warrior blanch with horror. Clumsily patched onto the front of the hat is a wide, lopsided mouth with a strip of bright crimson cloth tacked underneath as a tongue, lolling out to the side and onto the wearer's forehead, while just a little too far upwards from this, two eyes - if they can even be called that - have been hacked out of layered white and black felt and then roughly sewn on, the pupils staring off balefully into opposite directions to give a slightly maniacal look. Stitched on crudely to the top of this hat flanked by two miserably wilting ears and running along the back seam is a psychedelic mane, constructed from vivid strips of cloth from every colour imaginable to create a vibrant yet nauseating effect, with the entire ensemble seeming to maintain the high possibility of triggering an epileptic fit if perused for too long. Proudly sticking out from the forehead of this unicorn plush hat is a sparkly horn, carved from what appears to be lightweight wood and dusted with a liberal coating of diamond dust, also somehow miraculously appearing to be perhaps the only stable and decently-formed feature. Finishing off this monstrosity of headware with flair and style is a small pink bow tucked incongruously behind one floppy ear, a sparkly cheap rhinestone glittering flirtatiously from the centre out at the surroundings to complement the rest of the horrific attributes this hat possesses. Rather lumpy in shape and definitely uneven in texture, this plush unicorn hat sits precariously on top of the wearer's head, held in place by nothing more than sheer luck and a somewhat unreal defiance of gravity.

One of her pretty house-related designs that I admire, in case she sees this post and throttles me later for putting up her horrifically awesome unicorn hat.

An exquisitely carved lotus hairpin

Gleaming softly, an exquisitely carved hairpin has been abandoned here.

Meticulously carved from dark cherrywood and burnished to a soft gleam, this exquisite hairpin spans about five inches in length, tapering to an elegant point tipped with golden filigree. Running across the entirety of the sleek surface are deftly etched lines and curves that intersect to form the almost imperceptible outline of a dragon at rest, tail curled around its magnificent scaled torso as its eyes glimmer knowingly with primordial wisdom. Between its razor-sharp talons and resting at the head of the hairpin is affixed a delicate lotus blossom, sculpted from what appears to be ebon-hued glass. Painstakingly sanded and then polished to a subtle glow, each dark petal has been tipped with a light coating of gold dust before being assembled into a breathtaking coalescence of elusive shadows and light that draws the eye to the very heart of the blossom, where a tiny amethyst is nestled, its colours variegating from intense violet to smoky lavender within its fragile glass cradle. As the available light spills across the flawless gem, the dusky hue flares to life, marking a striking contrast against the surrounding semi-translucent glass and casting it into shadows scattered with tiny flecks of sparkling midnight.
  • @Tharvis Love new mask designs! There aren't many around that are public to look at.

@Maefeng Will need to check out your shop! Yay, more crafters I can rave and wow about. Also, there seems to be several perytons about recently, which are quite stunning.. @Ayleth has one, and someone else beginning with an A that I can't remember..

@Celusia Very nice description of glass. All those colours. 
    :)

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Probably not much compared to the more talented crafters, but I am rather partial to my gown:

APPEARANCE:  a performer's eccentric, high-collared gown

DROPPED: A haphazard gown worthy of any bard lies unfairly strewn

EXAMINED: An appreciation for life's simple pleasures is apparent in this colourful but ultimately unassuming piece. Elegance comes to it almost accidentally, as if meant to be equally fitting a choice for assisting to lavish gatherings as for striking out into the wilderness. A silky black corset with silver buckles snuggly wraps the waist without undue constraint, ending just below the bust-line as it lifts the proud bosom of the wearer. Stately, white glossy silk drapes the torso, loose enough to allow for a wide range of movement with ease while hinting at the figure underneath. It is overlaid with tiered ruffles at the throat, each tier boasting small ribboned lacing in black interspersed with onyx buttons, both allowing for minute adjustment of the collar's overall fit and look as it rests high on the neck. Though the right arm is deliciously bare, the white silk flows into a long tiered sleeve that ends at the opposite wrist. Rich embroideries of a variety of blue and white flowers adorn the length of it, a myriad of snow blossoms predominant amongst them. Below, a wildly multi layered skirt spills about the legs. Decorated with a similar theme as the sleeve but in reds and golds, it gathers and splits at the height of the left mid-thigh in a daring display while the rest of the fabric falls to about the ankles.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    Is it common for people to commission with credits for descriptions?

I've been thinking about doing just that for a awesome and stinky wombat artefact pet.  I'd probably need to come up with the ideas for responses and whatnot but come on!  Wombats are great!  They poop squares!
  • Shadrac said:
    Is it common for people to commission with credits for descriptions?

I've been thinking about doing just that for a awesome and stinky wombat artefact pet.  I'd probably need to come up with the ideas for responses and whatnot but come on!  Wombats are great!  They poop squares!
    @Shadrac it is common to commission with credits, yes. I get paid in credits about 1/3 of the time, myself. You just have to agree on an "exchange rate" with your client. As in, x gold = 1 credit.
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    edited March 2014
    Themes are totally a thing.

Tart's theme is 'stuff that makes noise':

a clinking collar of jewels
    a glittery silver bracelet with zany charms
    a filigree bell earring
    a belly chain of silver bells
    jingling bells in her hair
    a filigree bell earring
    a black leather jacket adorned with chains
    dark leather ankle boots adorned with silver bells

• Having themes is great! Wearing strange things that don't quite go together can be a bit odd (e.g. stripey socks, rainbow sweater), and it probably makes better sense to have a certain style which goes with your history, affiliations, etc.

Currently have a theme of white:
    a beautiful pearl ring, a choker of the finest white silk, pearl-adorned sea foam silk slippers, a floor-grazing shawl of silvery spider web lace, a ribbon of snow white silk, a beautiful nightgown of shimmering white satin, a diamond-studded ribbon of metallic silver silk, a crystal beaded belt.

• Aww thank you @Averi! I really have fun with the whole rainbow thing.

As for themes, Lala has a theme. And it's 'sparklie'. Here are the two customizations I did for my wings and pack. 

Stretching high above the head and extending to the back of the knees, these incandescent butterfly wings are eye-catching in their enormity and shine. Plucked from a massive golden emperor butterfly, these wings are perfectly preserved by a series of minuscule glyphs sketched within the wings' intricate pattern. Burning motes of aureate light spill off the wings with every movement, trailing and fluttering behind the wearer in a fiery wake. Broad strokes of sooty black darken the wings'  edges, fading inward to vivid crimson before abruptly lightening to canary yellow. Stripes of rich tangerine smear the border where the red and yellow touch, forming naturally erratic yet seamless designs. Deep amber and citrine gems stud the yellow chiffon straps that allow the wings to be worn. Etched in glowing runes upon a small gold tag is the word of power "Duanathar."

Wing reaction - Fiery motes of light flit around you in mini fireworks of magic from a pair of incandescent butterfly wings.

Pack reaction - Prismatic bits of glitter cascade off of a glittered pink and gold pack, leaving a dusting of gilt in your wake.

A myriad of colours dazzle the eye from the heaps of glitter coating every surface of this Crepe de chine silk pack. Predominantly a mixture of rose pink and gold glitter, the minuscule flecks of mica and gilt glass spark with flashes of rainbow fire, generating a prismatic effect amidst the ocean of rose gold. Each shift and wind gust threatens to send a deluge of glitter flitting to the ground in the wearer's wake. Two miniature butterfly wings flutter from the back of the pack, guarding the pack's corseted opening. Gauzy rainbow ribbons weave through the opening, a mesh of twinkling fabric which guards all the treasures inside beneath a fluttering bow. A diligent hand has embroidered filigree silk floss threads upon the wings, the designs twirling across the glitter-dusted wings in half-hazard curlicues-- the artists depiction of the quintessential butterfly spots. Two wide, iridescent straps finish off the pack's necessary features, though even those have been altered. Formed from a base of supple kid leather, the straps are tooled and ornamented with gold thread, the images of stylised, flowering vines and looping depictions of flight. The shimmering straps comfortably secure the pack to the wearer's back. A cutesy rose-gold and rainbow-enamelled musical note hangs from the bottom of the left strap, a mark of both ownership and creation.

I do accept customisation contracts!
  • Jiraishin's theme is simple, comfortable, dark clothing. It's surprisingly hard to find designs for unremarkable, functional clothes, particularly if you want everything to match. Black cotton shirt, comfortable black trousers, black sniper's jacket, black military boots.

I'll share an armband design I made for Skuld since I spent a lot of time on it and people seemed to like it.

A spiralling white gold armband
    Shaped to lie flat and wind ribbon-like about the wearer's upper arm, this armband is formed from a long, narrow strip of white gold. A delicate  inscription runs nearly the length of the piece, punctuated at both ends where the band tapers to the thinness of wire and curls into a tight spiral. Small ivory opals sit at the centre of each coil, the colours that play across them as pale and brilliant as the shining metal in which the stones are set. On the inside of the armband is the tiny, engraved image of a bow-and-arrow.
    Engraved on it are the words:
    My fires are water; in crystal they shine. By heat they are quenched, in water they drown.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Kei's gone through a lot of themes, but I'll share a mask I made for a Psairos (is that right?) recently. I think it's one of my better attempts, and the commissioner liked it <3

A single, solid piece of reinforced siver forms this elegant mask, which rests upon the nose and covers 
    just the upper half of the face. Two curved sockets free the eyes, giving just the barest glimpse through 
    a teasing window framed with elegantly engraved designs. An extended, stylised fish scoops along the 
    curve under each eye, split-tailed fin waving carefree at the outer edge, while the images of a fountain 
    spouting water up and out shoots up the bridge of the nose and over the brow. All along the edges the 
    silver forms the image of waves churning against each other in a lattice of metal. Just under the left 
    eye, on the inside of the mask, is engraved a female human ensnared and bitten by a serpent.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • @Jiraishin's plain black clothing line is probably my favorite Achaean tailoring.
  • Thanks!

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • @Jiraishin
    Didn't know you did baubles too! That is very lovely and meaningful. If you have more designs hiding, do show them off in this thread!

So much sparkly! I like how the wings and pack match - you must have pixie dust too. :)

A lovely shawl from @Jishi (I found there aren't many shawl designs at all, or ones that have been made and are available in shops):
    Meant to drape luxuriously around the shoulders, the gorgeous expanse of this unique shawl sways decadently down to the wearer's ankles, covering her form in what seems to be a shimmering spider web. Upon closer inspection, the web is really silver threads woven into a most intricate and exotic lace. Tiny swirls of webbing spin across the entire length of the shawl, coming to a tight looping around the edges before they float freely down as fringe. Fluttering and delicate, the silken threads are durable enough to last through even the most exuberant of events, while still maintaining the look and feel of true elegance

So elegantly described!