Does anyone use 'js' as an alias for anything?

edited March 2014 in The Matsuhama Arena
Just curious. It's relevant for a system(s) I'm making where that happens to be an important alias. It's stuff I intend to share/sell.
I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.

Comments

• ^js(?:\s(\w+))?$
    if not atk() then return end
    local jabtar=matches[2] or target
    if pop.target_stat(jabtar,"rebounding") then
    flay("r",jabtar)
    else
    wieldcheck(pop.dirk)
    send("jab "..jabtar)
    end
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • jab slike
  • edited March 2014
    You can just use it, and post the list of aliases in your documentation, then advise people to change them if there are duplicates.  That's what Vadi does.

Alternatively you can start all/most of your aliases with a mostly unused letter, like 'v' in SVO, or 'x', 'q', etc.
  • IsaiahIsaiah Georgia
    Why is this thread in the Matsuhama Arena?

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Cause I want fighters to answer.

Thanks though.
    On the same subject, examples of 'all stop' aliases? Like you would use to halt on balance things or other sequences? I've always used 'js' for 'just stop'. Cancels combos, outdecking.. Actually was originally for juggle stop, and kept going from there.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • I just use 'stop'.  This clears all queues, both in my system and in game, and still sends the 'stop' command to Achaea.  I also have the function set to a hotkey, but I never use hotkeys.