Skills you have that you'd love to see changed!

15678911»

Comments

• I'm pretty sure at one point the Garden hit me with random amnesia while I was inscribing, just for lulz. I'd get back with my water glass and be on card 19 just sitting there for no reason.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • edited March 2014
    Achimrst said:

Xith said:

Penwize said:

Kyrra said:

I would kill to have someone in Ashtan that can part water. Everyone with a sceptre is either too busy or doesn't want to watch me totem :(

Join Eleusis, I will part for you and watch you work that totem all day. :x

You sound like a female prostitute.

I would like to change the skill of in-game prostitution, we need an ability which does obscene sex acts taught by the filthy prostitute who kills people randomly.

Make it so doing more than 5 custom emotes in the same room gives you syphilis.

ETA: FUCK BLOCKQUOTES.

• @shecks there's no artie to inscribe stacks of cards as far as I know. I'm talking about inscribing bulk cards in one go. Or at least getting rid of the whole being unable to move or sip while inscribing thing.
  • Message #333        Sent by Achaea
    3/07/19:44 Your idea #229 was deleted. The text was: Show a 1st person message 
    when Binding is successful in preventing a knife sigil attack. Currently only 
    the Fortification gives a message when it's severed.. The reason given was: 
    Probably something more suited to a CLASSLEAD.

So... does somebody who is not limited to 5 classleads want to submit this for me next time? Can't convince myself to waste the report on it.
  • Xith said:
    Message #333        Sent by Achaea
    3/07/19:44 Your idea #229 was deleted. The text was: Show a 1st person message 
    when Binding is successful in preventing a knife sigil attack. Currently only 
    the Fortification gives a message when it's severed.. The reason given was: 
    Probably something more suited to a CLASSLEAD.
    Wait, you get reasons? D: My ideas just get their necks snapped by the Celani secret police when I'm not looking. D:
  • edited March 2014
    My idea for a temporary daylight artefact was approved.  This makes me extremely happy.

Also don't have to use full direction words (northeast/southwest/etc) for ordering denizens any longer.
  • Pretty sure ORDER WEIRD GO E has always worked..
  • Not via tells.
  • I'm digitalizing my sticky note ideas, things I scribble down at work.
    One of them was a 'narcolepsy' affliction. Unfortunately it seems I didn't write any detail so I don't know how it was supposed to work. Unless maybe it prevented metawake? Just gonna leave this here...
  • Don't we already have Hypersomnia?

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • Might have been more like a periodic sleep tick, curable by ash. Like relapsing delph or something. Hate when I don't know why I wrote something down.
  • So, I've been thinking about this for a while and can't see any reason to not have it happen.

I would like to see a returning feature added to juggling, or added to pranks as a new skills. That way thrown weapons such as axes or daggers can return to the user, not as juggled, but just into the inventory. All this would do is save some gold for the Jester and make it so people can't just start picking up any weapons you throw to eventually run you out of them when your setup fails which can happen quite easily on very avoidant players.