Whom Have You Met Through Achaea?

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Kresslack called me Hataru on Skype once :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Kyrra said:
    @Kresslack called me Hataru on Skype once :(
    I remember that. I'm sorry. Both of you were added about the same time and never talked to either of you after for a while. 

• edited January 2014
    I'm real life friends with an old player by the name of Ellmaring, although he no longer plays.

I did meet a handful of players during a London meet about 2 years back now or just over. Those players were (Camellio, Chani, Bannor, Aduan, Azzad)

I was well nervous about the meet but it was fun once everyone chilled out and Bannor definitely lightened the mood by saying hello with "Good Jera, Fellow Achaeans."

I was meant to attend another meet about a year back to meet Finchy, Jovolo, Carmain and a few others but it kinda fell through. Deeva and I have exchanged numbers though but I've yet to meet her in person.

I've gotten to meet Finchy in person. So Jovolo and Carmain still owe me a meet up at some point! 

I also talk on skype regularly to Lisbethae, Finchy, Sevin and Daklore. Oh! and sometimes Yilkon too

Elaina x

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I am free whenever. I live in London.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I've only met @Ryukishi in real life. But I've become good friends with @Kross, @Kenway, @Kei, @Aquilora, @Caladbolg, @Daslin... The list goes on, haha.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• If I was really inclined, I could drive the 20 minutes to meet @Harmonia... I wonder if she even remembers how close we live.
  • Xae said:
    I've only met @Ryukishi in real life. But I've become good friends with @Kross, @Kenway, @Kei, @Aquilora, @Caladbolg, @Daslin... The list goes on, haha.
    Mentioned first! WOOT
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    edited March 2014
    Kross said:
    Xae said:
    I've only met @Ryukishi in real life. But I've become good friends with @Kross, @Kenway, @Kei, @Aquilora, @Caladbolg, @Daslin... The list goes on, haha.
    Mentioned first! WOOT
    ;(

EDIT: Actually, that's okay. You dont have a waggly eyebrow gif. I win.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • CaladbolgCaladbolg Campbell County TN
    I've only met Taku irl, who got me playing this game to start with. I do enjoy almost everyone I play with though, if I don't enjoy playing with you then you already know it. My favorites know who they are I dun have to name them off and give @Xae second from last >_>

• Loooove you.

• Ainia said:
    As of last night I can add @Lyndee to the list of people I have met! I've kept in touch with her for a long time, through both our periods of dormancy, and she is even more lovely and wonderful in person! I wish I had more time in town to spend more time with her.
    So lovely meeting you. You'll just have to come back soon so we can play more! (@Ainia is lovely, don't any of you doubt it). 

I've also met various Achaeans to varying degrees of success, though a high/low light of my real life experiences with Achaeans is definitely meeting @Ephram, without whom I don't think I would have survived a DC meet long long ago. Thx buddy!
  • Well, I wasn't going to bring that particular story up. But yes. You did survive and it was an otherwise fantastic weekend. 
  • edited March 2014
    @mannimar

grr.. I keep getting some sort of error!

“There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• XaeXae
    edited March 2014
    ( @Ellodin I didn't forget you either. )

• Ainia said:
    Xae said:
    We really should change this considering how close we are to each other :)
    I definitely agree! I have a car now, so this makes things easier :D

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Only problem I have is most of the people I'd like to see live across the big ponds. :(

• Fine, don't accept my love @Daslin.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    You shall now do my bidding, for you have summoned me @Xae! GET ME A SANDWICH!
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    edited April 2014
    I've met Foxx, Tekla, Herenicus and Luciano.

• edited April 2014
    I've actually only met one person (and he will rename nameless), and if given the chance. I'd actually meet so many more people. ( @Ainia, @Xer, @Taraza, @Nieelensars, @Tyamat [and the list goes on!] I'm lookin' you.)

• NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, Texas
    Hmmm.. I've meet @Jasaadi, @Andraste, @Teldrim @Kieriel -bleh-...yeah thats about it. xD
  • AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    @Mysterion, @Rakon, @Anke, almost met @Verrucht@Floralei (she was the first one I ever met. Came and stayed like two weeks with me, was freaking amazing.) I can't remember who else.
  • And because he's being a butt until I mention him too, @Jovolo and now @Daslin.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I COME FROM THE LAND OF FIRE AND PAIN, AND YOU DARE SAY MY NAME!? @Ayleth, YOU WILL MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

*cough* *cough* Shit, that demon voice hurts. Wish he'd leave me be.
  • Daslin said:
    I COME FROM THE LAND OF FIRE AND PAIN, AND YOU DARE SAY MY NAME!? @Ayleth, YOU WILL MAKE ME A SANDWICH!

*cough* *cough* Shit, that demon voice hurts. Wish he'd leave me be.
    I already made you a sandwich, but I eated it.

• edited May 2014

Eeesh, let's see.

@Tsunami visited here once and I fed kangaroos with him. We even did some kickboxing!

I met @Berenene, Sahirah, @Nat, his lady friend at the time starting with a... K?, at a meet on the Gold Coast. Maybe some others? I was a poofteenth off getting to meet Tecton (if he is still around) but I couldn't make the next day.

I have met Larira and Celebrian, if anybody remembers her. I have met @Tahquil and had the pleasure of hosting her here for a few days. I even managed to run into Gorlasintan in the States when I was over there, which was awesome! Totally cool guy, and that restaurant we went to was the tits.

I can't remember any others.

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
  • TohranTohran Everywhere you don't want to be. I'm the anti-Visa!

I met Azera in the most unlikely of places. We met at Khandhar Air Field in Khandahar, Afghanistan when I was deployed with the Army, and she was deployed with the Marines. I don't even remember how we each figured out the other was there, but we had some fun. Coffee and I think we had shwarma, I can't remember so well, I was blown up a couple of times.

• ConsloConslo LA, CA
    Hmmm.. I've meet @Jasaadi, @Andraste, @Teldrim @Kieriel -bleh-...yeah thats about it. xD

for some reason this makes me feel left out (@Jasaadi and @Andraste are two of the only people I've maintained contact with in game through my dormancies, also @Khar)

• SarienoSarieno Spokane, WA

My ex-girlfriend is an Achaean and so is my current girlfriend (we actually have a child together). I've also met a few minor, unknown others, but apparently there's several Achaeans that live here.

twitter - @spacemanreno