Think positive! Compliments

1235»

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Wysteria said:
    @Oceana

IC: Being the first Druid Wyst ever met and nearly wanting to change class each time.
    OOC: Welcomes! Always glad to help out someone while I sit here at work at 1am watching Customs scans automate like the Matrix rain.
    @Wysteria Nearly is not good enough! Give in to your inner druid! ;)

• Oceana said:
    Wysteria said:
    @Oceana

IC: Being the first Druid Wyst ever met and nearly wanting to change class each time.
    OOC: Welcomes! Always glad to help out someone while I sit here at work at 1am watching Customs scans automate like the Matrix rain.
    @Wysteria Nearly is not good enough! Give in to your inner druid! ;)
    but, but, but…Viridian!
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• KeiKei
    edited February 2014
    @Cathy This thread did kind of stagnate, to be fair, and more is always good! But for you, PINK. Omg pink. So pink, much happy, wow.

@Oceana I've only really interacted with you on an alt, but I'm sad that our timezones are completely opposite, because you're awesome and fun to talk with, and way too helpful. You make me want to Druid again.

@Wysteria I'm still waiting on your art queue to be free before I inundate you with details. That's about all I can say since I haven't met you IC yet, whee~ but until then, the small snippets you post are great and a wonderful way to represent big events in someone's life.

@Verily So very much tsk. (ETA <3 you, you're fun to talk to and the most approachable and encouraging Occultist ever, and just all around fun, despite the situations I put you in.)

@Siduri You are way too much fun to pass hours chatting with at work sometimes, as well as bounce endless ideas off of without judging.

@Marina Dunno if you look at the forums, but you've made me enjoy time spent just sitting and watching the stars IC, and you're great fun to chat with outside, too. You rock, and you've become a dear friend to me, and much more to Kei, in a very short period.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • @Kei :
    IC: You are very pleasing to talk to, and much too civilized for an Ashtani. Join us already! I won't let go until I convert you!

OOC: Just as much fun, I really enjoy our chats and your wacky ideas. I guess I relate a lot with what you bring me, because my mind tends to work in the same direction. You're adorable, and even if at some point Siddy will be forced to 1) convert you or 2) let go and stop talking to Kei, I really hope we'll stay in touch OOC =3

• @Ada!

IC: <3
    OOC: <3
  • @Anedhel:

IC: I don't bloody know you that well. We've had, I think, one chat?

OOC: Sup, DM buddy!
  • @toto Thanks for being patient (yeah, we're not around much) and doing well in the first of many conversations to come. A little rusty, glad you could bear with me. :)