Think positive! Compliments

Comments

• This thread is missing a special someone.

@Daeir:
    IC: eh's a pretty cool guy, he plays in targossas and doesn't afraid of nothing
    OOC: eh's a pretty cool guy, he complains a lot on forums and doesn't afraid of nothing

• @Daeir:
    IC: Keep setting up these nifty songs that make me and Santar snipe faster. You are my hero.

OOC: I don't know you much, since I don't talk OOCly a lot to people, but your avatar makes me giggle soo much.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    @Siduri:

IC: You're more intelligent than you let on which has been betimes frustrating, but it seems like you're finally getting back to your old/new self. It's a pleasure seeing Siduri flex that in less nonsensical ways. Kudos for character development.

OOC: I don't know you that well out of character but you're a fellow Minecrafter so you get a pass. A lot of laughs seeing you on the server.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    @halos

IC: You're one crazy bastard that seems to be highly amusing

OOC: You're one crazy bastard that likes to blow stuff up randomly and keeps me on my toes, but you're AWESOME at designing stuff! build moar on minecraft.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• @Tharvis

Your sig is so freaking awesome, MADE OF PURE WIN
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Doing two because I'm feeling compliment-y.

@Berenene, while I don't know you IC at all, OOC you've made an amazing journey this year, between your weight loss and coming out with your family. Takes real guts (hur hur) to do what you did, and I can only hope the rest of us can follow in your example! Keep it up, and I hope you have a wonderful new year.

@Halos:

ICly, besides Daeir, you're pretty much the person Mel respects the most from Targossas. Through thick and thin, ups and downs, you've probably been through more of her journey than anyone else. Your character is both lively, solemn, scolding, and everything in-between. You're one of the few people who can constantly keep me on my toes and surprise me with your reaction. It is a true loss for me that Melodie can't really interact with Halos right now, and I hope that changes in the future, because you're by far one of my favourite people to be around. I'd keep going with examples, but then I'd keep everyone reading all night.

OOCly, the main clan we share together keeps me laughing. It's way too much fun to shock you and in turn get shocked as our real personalities show through sometimes in our conversations. You're a lot of fun to be around, and to bounce ideas with. Don't change a bit. You're a great person.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie:

ICly: You were fun to mess with, and it's always been a joy seeing you in Targs. I miss these times, because you're a really nice girl. I feel really sad about the Lorielan song you sang on the last Open Square, 'cause I didn't even know about Her betrayal back then.

OOCly: One of my old portrait customers, your order was the last I did before my accident/retirement, and it was a pleasure. It was nice doing business with you, and you were really helpful in your descriptions. That definitely set me on the right track.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Siduri, man, that song was probably some of the worst luck. I had no idea it was by Lorielan, and was such an "oh god what have I done" moment. I use that experience to this day as to why Melodie will no longer perform in public (despite the good outcome of the restoration very shortly after).
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie

ICly: Very intriguing person. I see Mel as somewhat of a pillar of Cyrene. 

OOCly: Funny as hell. 

• @Mithridates

1.) You're a great guy, glad we've been playing more together recently.
    2.) You are 90% of the life in the Argent Ward... I'm the other 9.99%
    3.) I'm gonna beat you to dragon :P
  • @zuko

IC: Haven't met you yet, but I'm sure you're wonderful! -crossfingers-

OOC: Not sure, refer to above. 
    :)

• Coeur said:
    @zuko

IC: Haven't met you yet, but I'm sure you're wonderful! -crossfingers-

OOC: Not sure, refer to above. 
    :)
    @Coeur

Your name means heart, I like that.

OOC: Your sig makes me feel uncomfortable when the smoke goes back into her mouth D:
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • @Couer

Fight club sig? You rock.

I don't know you very well but you're happy a lot of the time , and emotion is infectious. So thank you! :)

Tfw everyone skips over you. Let's raid /x/ together one day k.
  • @Jovolo

IC: You were one of the first people I started fighting when I came back from Dormancy, it was fun and educational

OOC: You have nice hair,  I think

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch

• Sorry I think you posted while I was still posting, I feel like such a JERK!

IC: I have no idea who you are In Game :/ but your name is neat

OOC: You're a fast poster! 

All I've had today are six gummy bears and some scotch
  • @Chapel

IC: Idunno

OOC: You're cute hi wot
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • KeiKei
    edited February 2014
    @Kuy

Your alt is sickeningly adorable. And you're really good at kicking my ass.

ETA (I'm at work, okay?): You also make some of the best and most informed posts I see up here, and it's honestly fun to read them.

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • @Kei

IC: You're super nice, but there's gotta be a mystery there somewhere.  [I] just know it.

OOC:  Gah.  You're freaking awesome and I love you.  You've made my day on more than one occasion <3
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • NimNim
    edited February 2014
    @Kuy: Purely OOC since our only IC encounter was you beating my face in the arena.

You're like, so adorable and logical and (usually) polite and respectful. @_@ You're like the forum's beacon of logic and reason or something!!

And also I'm too tired to spell your name correctly, apparently! u_u
  • @Nim

IC: You've been Nell's partner in crime and various mischief for ages, since they were both novices.  You've been someone who she could always go to in order to get some relaxation in, be it by arguing with you about random crap or trying to beat your face in at the arena.  Nim's method of madness makes her an absolutely wonderful partner for Nell, and I can't wait for a few specific things because it's going to be hilarious with Nim's reaction to them.

OOC: You're a great friend, a lovely person, and I really love talking to you.  Even if I apparently cause time paradoxes doing so.  They're worth it, so you get to fix the timestream, because I'm not going to stop talking to you.
  • edited February 2014
    @nellaundra
    OOC: You seem cool, hope you feel better soon! (RE: posts on health)

OOC: Thanks for making this thread.

edit:sillyping.

• ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    edited February 2014
    @Vasriia - I don't even know if you use the forums but as a mentor I couldn't have asked for ANYONE better.  I'm unbelievably hooked and consider you a LARGE part to thank for that.

@Roel - don't know if you post either but you taking the time to help me out IG has been kick dick.  Looking forward to more interactions.

@Hhaos - again with not sure if you are on here but in the few interactions we've had I've enjoyed speaking with you and definitely see us doing more stuff together in game and keeping it interesting.

EDIT: And this is where I realize I should have read OP and realized I'm supposed to compliment the person who posted before me. :(
  • @Shadrac you gave me my 138 gold back! :)

i'm a rebel

• @Gibbi:
    IC: You're the image of the perfect gentleman, and you're funny with your ulangian slugs =3
    OOC: Don't know you much, but you've always seemed like a good chap from our short conversations.

• edited February 2014
    I get the feeling some people don't quite get how this thread was meant to work :D

Not that lots of people getting compliments isn't a good thing!
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    ^ Or do not care. Go compliments!

One for @Wysteria for helping me fix a scroll formatting issue that drove me crazy. Now I need to remember this for next time....
  • @Oceana

IC: Being the first Druid Wyst ever met and nearly wanting to change class each time.
    OOC: Welcomes! Always glad to help out someone while I sit here at work at 1am watching Customs scans automate like the Matrix rain.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."