New Zealand Achaeans?

AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
Sadly it seems that New Zealanders are a bit of a rarity in Lusternia, though there is a small number of us there.  I'm rather curious how many fellow kiwis are hiding away in the woodwork here :)

(Personally I'm located in the Auckland region)
All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.

Comments

• edited February 2014
    One or two about that I have heard of. I was introduced to Achaea by a friend I schooled/worked with in Auckland!

Lots of Australians too, if you can handle that sort of thing :p
  • I believe there might be some in Mhaldor who are NZ, although I am not sure.
  • In Wellington here

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Valden is down here too, and Darlah's... somewhere in NZ, not sure where currently. Those are the only NZ Achaeans I know.

• I'm in the auckland region :)
  • You know I can't grab your ghost chips, Spoonlatti.
  • We actually have a Divine in NZ? Huh... surprising!

• I love that I actually get the ghost chips (spacehead!  spoon!) reference.  I have that commercial bookmarked.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • I really hate that ad...

• always blow on the pie, safety communities together

why do i know these things...polynesian pride i guess
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Nice to see there is a bit of a kiwi presence here :) might organise a meetup at some point
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
  • Yeah, we're beached as.
  • Hamilton, here. Also play Lusternia, too. >.>

• Cynlael said:
    Hamilton, here. Also play Lusternia, too. >.>
    You have my pity
    edited February 2014
    Meh, Hamilton isn't overly terrible, I have relatives that live down there.  Nice place to visit, but I couldn't envision myself living down there.  That's just me though.  Wouldn't mind shifting a little further north towards Orewa or Whangaparaoa one day when I have a little more cash to work with, while the rent isn't exactly ruinous, it isn't a lot better than most of auckland.
  • The pity extends to those who live in Auckland. :P

• I thought it was bad enough playing Achaea from NZ, and now I find out there is someone here from Hamilton?

You have my sympathy.
  • ValdusValdus Australia
    I was born in Auckland, raised down in Napier.

Currently live in Perth in Australia.

Viva la Bluef.
    edited February 2014
    Cardan said:
    You poor kiwi folks across the ditch. Shall we Aussies type a little slower for you?  :D
    Is that a dingo stealing your baby that I hear? >_>

Katzchen said:
    The pity extends to those who live in Auckland. :P 

Meh, think what you want, I like it up here. The area that I live is a quiet, fairly well-to-do area. That being said, you couldn't pay me enough to go wandering around south auckland
  • edited February 2014
    Cardan said:
    You poor kiwi folks across the ditch. Shall we Aussies type a little slower for you?  :D
    But we're ahead of you in time. You should be typing faster to catch up.
    Personally, though, my sympathy goes to anyone who lives in this country. WTB plane ticket somewhere else. (Except for Lolstralia)

• ValdusValdus Australia
    I don't know why people insult Australia.

It's a great place to live with good people and a fantastic economy.

Viva la Bluef.
    edited February 2014
    We insult Australia because they (primarily the government) treat New Zealanders that move there like third-rate citizens.  But that is getting into politics, which I'm not willing to discuss here.
  • ValdusValdus Australia
    Alkaid said:
    We insult Australia because they (primarily the government) treat New Zealanders that move there like third-rate citizens.  But that is getting into politics, which I'm not willing to discuss here.
    I've lived here for 15 years and my closest friends are Australians as opposed to the other kiwi friends I have.

It's just some friendly ribbing between countries. Like England/Scottland/Ireland. Or America/Canada.

And if there are some times when it's not so friendly? Well, you probably don't want to know those people anyway.

Viva la Bluef.
  • Just how many Achaea admins are AUS/NZ here? It's quite surprising and good to know :)
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• CardanCardan The Garden
    Alkaid said:
    That and we won't let you near our sheep.......... ;)

But in all seriousness it's as Valdus said, just friendly ribbing (or it is with most folks) and one would hope that most folk know not to take it seriously.
    Mmhmm.  My only grudge regarding Australia is with the government.  In truth, I'm half australian, half kiwi (my dad was born in Australia, my mum in NZ)
  • CardanCardan The Garden
    New Zealand can't be that bad really. It gave us buzz bars and chocolate fish. =P~