A new arrival to the forests...

AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
Well, I figured it only right to introduce myself here, having recently joined Achaea.

I've currently taken on the Blademaster class, but whether I will actually stick with it or not is still undecided.

Other information: While I'm new to Achaea, I'm certainly not new to MUD's by any stretch of the imagination, having played Lusternia for a number of years, decided to give this a try though and see how it compares.  I'm also studying at University full time and working part-time, so my gaming schedule tends to be more than a little on the volatile side.

Already interacted with a few people in the short time I spent wandering around (and doing some fishing), looking forward to more interactions in due course. :D
All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.

Comments

• Alkaid said:
    Well, I figured it only right to introduce myself here, having recently joined Achaea.

I've currently taken on the Blademaster class, but whether I will actually stick with it or not is still undecided.

Other information: While I'm new to Achaea, I'm certainly not new to MUD's by any stretch of the imagination, having played Lusternia for a number of years, decided to give this a try though and see how it compares.  I'm also studying at University full time and working part-time, so my gaming schedule tends to be more than a little on the volatile side.

Already interacted with a few people in the short time I spent wandering around (and doing some fishing), looking forward to more interactions in due course. :D
    Hello, fellow Lusternian convert!
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Kuy said:
    I wouldn't say I'm a 'convert', at least not yet.  Lusternia will always hold a special place for me and I've put far too much into my characters to give them up lightly.  How much time I spend here and how much time I spend there will depend largely on how things go.
    All of our representatives are busy ignoring other customers. Please hold and someone will hang up on you as soon as they are available.
  • I started on Lusternia, and than somehow ended up in Achaea. I think I mixed the two up or something. Don't feel bad about changing class a lot, plenty of people do it! Just try not to embrace if your not committed to the class yet!
  • Alkaid said:
    Kuy said:
    I wouldn't say I'm a 'convert', at least not yet.  Lusternia will always hold a special place for me and I've put far too much into my characters to give them up lightly.  How much time I spend here and how much time I spend there will depend largely on how things go.
    Aye, it was a pretty hefty sting to remember leaving behind my doctoral cord et al, but it was so worth it.  :D
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • I find it fascinating that people start with one of the other IRE muds. I can't even imagine what that would be like.

What has been the most interesting/attractive aspect of Achaea for you so far?
  • AlkaidAlkaid Auckland, New Zealand
    Feral said:
    I find it fascinating that people start with one of the other IRE muds. I can't even imagine what that would be like. What has been the most interesting/attractive aspect of Achaea for you so far?
    Let me get back to you on that, I haven't been logged in particularly long, had some RL stuff to deal to.