124»

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Xith: swords can only be long
    People: what about shortswords?
    Xith: OBVIOUSLY I WAS TALKING ABOUT LONGSWORDS YOU JACKTARDS
  • Lilian said:
    Shin Burst

At 100 shin and when the unlucky foe is at 0 mana, you release an overwhelming burst of shin capable of tearing apart your foe.

With a small smirk you gather your hands in front of your chest and begin to focus your shin energy between your hands, rapidly shaping  the energy into a sphere. Before Nim realizes what is dawning, a loud screech resounds through the air as the energy becomes increasingly violate. With a thrust of your palms you shove the sphere of shin into Nim's chest, the energy wreaking havoc her body as she is torn asunder by the violent energies.

Cmon we know Shin burst has been so useless and it NEEDS TO DO THIS..

noitdoesn't

Penetrated to the core by a torrential spurt of shin energy, <person> has been thoroughly and roughly violated by Synbios's peerless skill.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Inappropriate. [-X
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • No.  Blademasters don't need rasengan.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • You're right, we need super rasengan max MKII (i have not watched Naruto since Rasengan okay)
  • Kuy said:
    No.  Blademasters don't need rasengan.
    Can we at least have lazengann? :(
  • edited February 2014
    Nim said:
    Kuy said:
    I'll take a Gurenn Lagann if we can't have Rasengan or a Lazengann.

Look at that green SpiralShin energy overflow.

• Synbios said:

Nim said:

Kuy said:

I'll take a Gurenn Lagann if we can't have Rasengan or a Lazengann.

Look at that green SpiralShin energy overflow.

Is this the point where they are launching planets as projectiles?

• How and why is this thread still going.

• What a ridiculous character.  I count 10 faces, including the Master Control Program, but not including any possible faces on his ass-cheeks.
  • Shecks said:
    What a ridiculous character.  I count 10 faces, including the Master Control Program, but not including any possible faces on his ass-cheeks.
    I count 13 (Not counting ass cheeks)
  • Don't you know? More faces = more power. So the obvious solution is to make Knights full plate have faces carved into it all over the place..then Knights can just use their fighting spirit and....
  • Shecks said:
    What a ridiculous character.  I count 10 faces, including the Master Control Program, but not including any possible faces on his ass-cheeks.
    the whole basis for the "mech" this is somewhere in there (it is a face with legs and arms and a drill in its ass)  is that it takes over other "mechs" via burrowing into them via the drill mounted to it. So all the faces are the least of the oddities by this point in the Anime.. it starts weird and just gets worse and worse.
  • Riley said:
    Shecks said:
    the whole basis for the "mech" this is somewhere in there (it is a face with legs and arms and a drill in its ass)  is that it takes over other "mechs" via burrowing into them via the drill mounted to it. So all the faces are the least of the oddities by this point in the Anime.. it starts weird and just gets better and better.
    ftfy
  • So back on subject, give runewardens a bbt rune.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    So back on subject, give runewardens a bbt rune.
    Outr 20 gold ink.
    Sketch bbt on target.
    Target's back snaps in two.

I could work with this.
  • Arador said:
    Deathsight: Arador dies to the power of Valden's supreme awesomeness, his fate doubly cruel as he now also has Athlete's Gums.
    I keep a clean foot...or claw? What the hell do Xorans have as feet...
  • Lies, we all know that Xorans are still hosts for that horrible disease.

• Riley said:
    Is this the point where they are launching planets as projectiles?

Well, nobody that we know is using Krenindala at the moment. I'm sure no one will miss it once I use it as a makeshift meteor arrow.

• Arador said:
    No no, you want an AXK rune that can be sketched off balance. DSL delph/delph, sketch AXK.

Don't forget the enfeeble rune.  Then you won't even need to DSL.
  • All I care about is Runewardens being able to do this:

IornRalms plz D:
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Daklore said:
    All I care about is Runewardens being able to do this:

IornRalms plz D:
    That seems like a really inefficient way to go ratting.
  • Seems more like a Blademaster thing.
  • Let Infernals craft other soul weapons and similar things taken from corpses as part of the 3rd skill? Like soulspear types of things.
    No detailed ideas but maybe someone who knows what Infernal is missing could expand.
  • Xith said:
    Let Infernals craft other soul weapons and similar things taken from corpses as part of the 3rd skill? Like soulspear types of things.
    No detailed ideas but maybe someone who knows what Infernal is missing could expand.
    Sounds good. Soulrapiers that impale and do soulspear damage every hit.
  • Kafziel said:
    Xith said:
    Let Infernals craft other soul weapons and similar things taken from corpses as part of the 3rd skill? Like soulspear types of things.
    Excellent idea, we can name them Soulpiercers!

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."

• Kafziel said:
    Xith said:
    I don't think that's what Infernals are missing...