A new arrival has appeared

Why, hello there. ^-^

I'm a new alchemist. (Fledgling, to be exact. In the hopes of getting a homunculus >:3) New to Achaea, and new to MUD's in general. So far I am thoroughly pleased here. :3

Playing is a bit different though as I'm using just my phone, But I haven't run into any problems yet. (I do have to work on focusing on Achaea alone however, because it's easy to get sidetracked when mobile. Texts, surfing, and videos are not welcome distractions during something as interactive as this. X_X)

Just thought I'd say Hi. :D

I'm excited to stay in-character for the first time in a game like this! I'm also looking forward to encountering some of you throughout my journey into this unexplored territory.

Let the adventure... begin! :) (Tons to read. :x )

Comments

• Welcome to achaea! Hope you enjoy your stay here! If you need any help, feel free to ask any questions you need to

• Welcome to Achaea!

I have undressed a god.

• Welcome,

I only play from my phone too. An iPhone 4, more precisely. What is your device? 
  • Man playing on a phone seems so ridiculously hard.

My hard drive melt down as left me unable to log in and I definitely don't want to try on my phone.

Welcome to Achaea!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Welcome! Hope you find things fun.

• Thanks for the greetings everyone! :D

@Nizaris It's a bit of an adjustment, but it's worth it. ^-^ I'll probably need all the luck I can get though. XD

@Orzaansyn I'm using an Optimus V. Running android 2.1 Froyo. It's a weak little machine but it can work wonders. :D

@Atalkez It's not that bad. I'm using the iron realms app, so maybe that makes it easier?

I can relate as my laptop crashed a few years ago. Money is really tight at the moment so I'm saving up to get a new PC, but in the meantime I'm gonna make the best use of this phone. :)

I'm not sure why the Borg spring to mind. Adapt, adapt, adapt. x3
  • Minxx said:
    :3) New to Achaea, and new to MUD's in general. So far I am thoroughly pleased here. , 
    How'd you discover us?
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Welcome to Achaea!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Welcome to Achaea, @Minxx, good to see another alchemist!
  • ShadracShadrac Denton, TX
    Welcome.

I'm pretty brand new myself though I played Lusternia fairly hardcore for a period of time 8 years ago.  So far it's been a good trip - even if a bit rough on my wallet.

Hope to run into you in game.
  • Shadrac said:
    Welcome.

I'm pretty brand new myself though I played Lusternia fairly hardcore for a period of time 8 years ago.  So far it's been a good trip - even if a bit rough on my wallet.

Hope to run into you in game.
    I remember when Aetolia split off and suddenly it was IRE and not Achaea. :( Kids these days.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    I can hardly play on my laptop (usually only play on my desktop) let alone a phone. I can't even imagine this.

Either way, welcome to Achaea!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Minxx said:
    Alchemists unite! :D So... a few days after I introduced myself, and I'm slowly getting addicted to everything. :x There's no turning back.
    My traditional welcome entails something along the lines of 'run away from the forums', but I'm not feeling that right now. So instead, welcome, welcome to kinkosAchaea.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.