Need help training: Druid

Hi everyone! I'm a returning player and I've been gone quite a while. I decided to change things up and changed my class to druid, but I didn't realize that tutors would no longer train me since my level is over their maximum allowed.

I was hoping there might be a druid out there that might have the time to help train me to trans in metamorphosis, groves, and whatever I can in concoctions.

I would really appreciate it. You can post here or contact me in game.

My character name is Dnarris.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• in eleusis there are loads of druids!
  • edited February 2014
    what kind of load are we talking about?

truck load?

barrel load?

shit load?

• I found no druids at this time. I did find a tree load of Sentinels though. :D
  • I learned all my metamorphosis from a nice sentinel. I then was able to use tracking to find where large groups of people were hanging out and found a nice druid to help me learn my groves stuff.

Already enjoying the versatility of a druid. :D

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    You can have a sylvan teach you groves if no Druid is around.

• You can always check CLASSWHO to see who else of your class is in the realms at the moment. If you send them a tell, they might be willing to help teach you!
  • Feel free to poke me or any other Druid if you have questions about your new abilities <3
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Aelyn said:
    Feel free to poke me or any other Druid if you have questions about your new abilities <3
    I am one of the other Druids.
  • MasarykMasaryk Sangre Plains
    Oceana said:
    Aelyn said:
    Feel free to poke me or any other Druid if you have questions about your new abilities <3
    I am one of the other Druids.
    I will feel free to poke then.