Omnipave Issue

Hey everyone,

So I just recently brought Keles back from slumber and have noticed things have drastically changed when it comes to combat. Since I want to learn to script and work on a system I went and downloaded and installed Omnipave.

First thing I did is start making a list of issues I noticed that I want to work on getting fixed. However, since I am new to coding, I have decided to post the issue here and ask that someone point me in the right direction where to begin on figuring out how to solve the problem at hand so I can learn and slowly improve Omnipave without relying on others.

The issue I am trying to resolve first is with defenses. For some reason, when I log in it will start to def up which is no big deal really aside from the fact that I am burning through herbs. I copied a portion of my screen so people can see what I am talking about.

http://www.hastebin.com/fikupolisu.css

As you can see by looking at it, I am eating myrrh constantly. It only stops when I hit defenses and it shows up in the defense list. However, I went and made sure the messages were correct in the triggers for when you ate it the first time and each time after that and everything looks fine. So now I am a bit confused on what the issue could be.

If anyone has any suggestions or advice on where I should be looking, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Hm. Will look into that

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Okay another issue I am having is that I do keep selfishness, but for some reason it doesn't save it so each time I log into the game, I have to redo the command to get it to stick. I've tried going into the script editor and hitting save profile after setting it up, but it won't stay that way for some reason.
    Edit the defup initial instead of combat/bash forvdefs on login

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • I'm hi-jacking this thread with my own issue but when ever I do OSHOW KEEP. I see the list but when I click on what I wish to keep up. I get the following message:

1460h, 1373m, 6200e, 5765w ex-78.0%- 16:48:44:634keep config initial blindness
    That is not a valid command.
    Did you perhaps mean HELP, SLEEP, or DEF?

Elaina x

looks like some aliases aren't being picked up. Off the top of my head, can you check that the aliases/scripts folders are enabled.

-

As drawn by Shayde