Targossas vs Ashtan

2»

Comments

• AgriasAgrias Wisconsin
    Seems legit. You're forgetting the best part of not belonging to either city is that you have to hear about people hanging out or not hanging out with Siduri.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Ashtan lets you keep a shop at least, @Agrias. I bet Targossas never offered you one there.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Agrias: Don't worry, I grace Cyrene with my presence every once in a while. Hashan too, until they catch me.

• Honey, I Shrunk the Oblivion.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • There's a difference between getting in-depth information on the forums and getting a general overview. You have to remember that each person that comes through the rebirth process should technically have 18/17 years of knowledge already at their disposal. Knowing the basics of the theological/philosophical difference between the major cities should be a given.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Tahquil said:

There's a difference between getting in-depth information on the forums and getting a general overview. You have to remember that each person that comes through the rebirth process should technically have 18/17 years of knowledge already at their disposal. Knowing the basics of the theological/philosophical difference between the major cities should be a given.

Unless you rp an event right before your trial that gave you amnesia!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    edited February 2014
    When I first started playing, I joined Targossas. First day they had an event over the CT. A trivia competition, with credits for the prize, I believe. However you needed a 5k entry fee, and being a newbie I naturally couldn't afford it. So what did @Aurora do? Sponsored myself and a bunch of others who couldn't pay. We played, lost, and I got 5k from @Anedhel

Then I joined Ashtan and asked over the CT what class I ought to be, and when the answer was "Serpent 'cause we need more snipers", then @Strata and @Rip whisked me away to teach me the subtle art of sniping, I knew I was home. 

So all in all, I had a good experience starting in both places. You have more freedom to say, enter and exit other cities as Ashtani though. However I still like the concept of watching a new city be born (Or perhaps congeal into a blob of discriminating zealotry). So it just comes down to whichever sounds more appealing. (Ashtan, 'cause we need more snipers.) 

P.S. I cheated my way through the contest.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• edited February 2014
    Poor Silas. Dude foots the bill for everyone, sooner or later.
  • Should've stayed in Targossas bb, I'd have made a fine serpent out of you too :(

• Hmm. This is great information. Thank you