Restore script for svo.

I'm looking for someone to help me create a script that disables restoration applications(while the system keeps curing mending and other afflictions) while off equilibrium from using restore in survival. Using restore would trigger the script "on" and the "You have regained equilbrium" line would trigger the script "off", hopefully with an in-built temptimer of 4-6 seconds.

I'd be willing to pay 50 credits(or more).

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]

Comments

• Can't you just make an alias which will make SVO ignore afflictions? (I know m&m has this in Lusternia at least [same person, if you didn't know]) - and then restore and have it continue curing afflictions as normal once restore gets rid of them?

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    edited February 2014
    just create a folder (above the svo folders) with a trigger for the restore line, and have it set 
    if my variables.infernal = true then
    myvariables.restored = true
    (replace this with the svo equivalent) ignoreaff("left/right/leg/armbreak/mangle")
    end

then for eq returning

if myvariables.restored then
    unignoreaff(("left/right/leg/armbreak/mangle")
    myvariables.restored = false
    end

then have aliases to turn on/off myvariables.infernal for when you need it

literally four items.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    just create a folder (above the svo folders) with a trigger for the restore line, and have it set 
    if my variables.infernal = true then
    myvariables.restored = true
    (replace this with the svo equivalent) ignoreaff("left/right/leg/armbreak/mangle")
    end

then for eq returning

if myvariables.restored then
    unignoreaff(("left/right/leg/armbreak/mangle")
    myvariables.restored = false
    end

then have aliases to turn on/off myvariables.infernal for when you need it

literally four items.
    You forgot the:

50cr prz.

Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i don't want your capitalism.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae