misunderstood bug

Your bug report (detail: when using light wall at the center of dambala lake in Hashan arena to lightwall 9 exits, only 1 of them (first i think) would afflict me upon entry, the rest of them would not (they were all Sylis' lightwalls)) - has been removed because it is not a bug (usually meaning that this is the way things are intended to be). Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience or misunderstanding that may be involved. The following notes were included: Should only be the one you pass through, sounds right. Unless I'm misunderstanding your bug. -----if i do lightwall north first then lightwall south, north works, south does not. Meaning, im in a room with a lightwall to the north and south then sylis come in from the south and it doesnt work. if instead he came in from the north it would work.----

Comments

• Submit a new one with clarification? Not sure why this is in ideas.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • The idea is to fix it
  • Oh that's why I put it here, because the original bug was dismissed, preventing me from appending it. Re-bugged it. Wish they would have tried to re-create it and see what it was for instead of assuming and dismissing. Oh well time to wait another 3 months before it gets looked at. :/
  • Oh geez. Looks like you can't play until they fix it! We'll do our best to cope.

• edited February 2014
    @trey In your sig am I the dog and you the kitten or are you the dinosaur in mine?
  • On my phone, can't see sigs, so unsure of how to answer your question. I'm unsurprised to see that you need to refer to pictures to understand basic concepts, though. Also, to quote @Silas from god knows how long ago now: "I'm not allowed to tell you to kill yourself, but I'm allowed to remind you that I'm not allowed to tell you to kill yourself."

• This isn't a bug, you're meant to get darkshade if you "pass through" the wall.  If you want it to afflict someone coming from one of 9 directions, then you'll need 9 lightwalls.
  • Oh, I misread that. Yeah that sucks.
  • @Trey, your cute... so how about those bucklers you were forging, they done yet?