You have attained godhood..

Comments

• edited December 2013
    Man. There's no 'I love you so much right now' button :(
  • I would be Xini, goddess of the wilderness.

My realms would be direction, and secrecy, because I wanna know all the areas,
    and I dont wanna share
  • Xilphi said:
    I would be Xini, goddess of the wilderness.

and I dont wanna share
    Your archrival would be the God of the Subdivision.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.

• Trevize said:
    Xilphi said:
    I would be Xini, goddess of the wilderness.

and I dont wanna share
    Your archrival would be the God of the Subdivision.

!almost died laughing heh

• Fluffy, goddess/god of cats. 

I could shed in random places and scratch up people's stuff.  

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • At the risk of breaking the Agree button, I would be...

I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Silk, Goddess of Snuggles

And the first order of business would be to make a shot for Matron of Mhaldor.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Rohai said:

(I hate that this is going to be my first post but I really couldn't help myself...)
    I say an excellent first post.

We played sir, well played.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

• Silas said:
    Kakotas said:
    Silas said:
    I'd be Twilight fo sho. First thing I'd do is purge my order (and maybe Hashan) and announce that the great cleansing has begun.

ETA: @Tecton, @Sarapis, you may consider this My application.
    Didn't you already do that 3 times?
    I've purged Hashan a few times, yeah. Turns out the admins don't care for it too much.

Silas said:
    Kakotas said:
    Silas said:
    I'd be Twilight fo sho. First thing I'd do is purge my order (and maybe Hashan) and announce that the great cleansing has begun.

ETA: @Tecton, @Sarapis, you may consider this My application.
    Didn't you already do that 3 times?
    I've purged Hashan a few times, yeah. Turns out the admins don't care for it too much.
    No I meant take over something and purge its existence and restart... Seems to me that seems to be your recurring theme. So I'm all for it with Twilight. Lolz
    (Blades of Valour): He just has that Synbios Swagger enough said.
    (Blades of Valour): Draekar says: "Synbios if sunbeams sparkle off that I'll kill you where you stand."

(Party) Halos says, "Disbar?"
    (Party) Draekar says, "You know here we have disbar."
    (Party) Draekar says, "And over there we have datbar."
  • RaynRayn thomasville
    Coria, basically Lady Dionysus, erm, or Bacchus, depending on which you know? Reign over madness ((insanity. with the ability to disfavour with insanity that randomly spits out an ooc word))
    she gave her heart the the wicker man. Sparks flew. Love burns image
  • @Jamethiel : See Lord Stratos in the old Sacrifice game.

• Galycoros, The Absentminded.

An Elder God who was the one who truly created the Grooks. A god of Knowledge, Wisdom, and Libraries.

Returns to the world after getting lost in a library. Will appear physically among his followers about twice as much as other Gods, but will just be standing at common gathering spots afk for hours at a time.

I have undressed a god.

• Apollyon, God of Dormancy.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    edited January 2014
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • after a brief sex change I would be Karni Mata goddes of rats.. I'd flood the cities with rats and eat all newbs who dare to touch any of my ratfollowers.
  • Pedant - Goddess of nitpicking and tiny details.
    I would lurk around in the shadows, ready to jump out at people to correct them and hassle them until they GET IT RIGHT!
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited January 2014
    Raclawice, Goddess of Rogues and Wanderers

Embittered by once losing her realm to Lord Hermes in a game of luck, She would leave nothing to chance after Her second coming as an Elder Goddess.

Gathering those who are are shunned from the cities and Houses of the realm, or who spurn their overly-principled organizations, She would be highly unpredictable, encouraging Her followers to live outside the norms or controls of Achaean society. Vagrants, beggars, scallywags, orphans, knaves, and wayward souls would fall under Her protection and blessing.

She would be a 'Libertine," believing that there is value in every moral code or lack thereof. In direct contradiction to the value She placed on the random, sensory experiences of Life, Her visage would be that of a beautiful, headless woman.

She would be worshipped not with the usual  prayers, tomes, or other general "work" and grandstanding used by those who gain acclaim in most organizations, but in rites of silence and vagaries. Her favour would be propitiated by libations. Due to this, she would obviously inaugurate the first barkeep system in Achaea, whereby one could purchase a license to concoct drinks of all kinds.

Her realm would be one of whimsy and capricious ideals.
  • I would be the goddess of tea and teetotalling. But not, like, preachy teetotalism. It's just a personal choice, I'm not saying drinking alcohol is bad!

It would be a pretty boring, but relaxed order.

My name would be... hmmm... Susan? That seems like a good name for a tea drinker.
  • CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Maybe Alyc, Goddess of Birth I'd let you mortals bloodline at your pleasure, but give the option to come beg me to undo it. Which I would then either give some impossible feat to win my approval, or just make your spouse/fiancé/SO your kid/parent/sibling, depending on what mood I'm in.

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• Cyla said:
    Maybe Alyc, Goddess of Birth I'd let you mortals bloodline at your pleasure, but give the option to come beg me to undo it. Which I would then either give some impossible feat to win my approval, or just make your spouse/fiancé/SO your kid/parent/sibling, depending on what mood I'm in.
    And in Her spare time, ask me to bloodline kids with her.
  • Would totes be Thoth or rezz Hermes.
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• CylaCyla Yggdrasil
    Xith said:
    Cyla said:

Asking only empowers others to deny you, bb. I would make a special exception for you. I would bloodline you as my son, father, brother, uncle and cousin. Then marry you. So you could be my everything <3

(Party): Marcalo says, "You will want hypno in place."

(Party): Marcalo says, "When you attempt this lock."

(Party): Marcalo says, "So as to make it roughsex."

• Cyla said:
    Xith said:
    Cyla said:

Asking only empowers others to deny you, bb. I would make a special exception for you. I would bloodline you as my son, father, brother, uncle and cousin. Then marry you. So you could be my everything <3
    There's no "Um" button, but...

Um...