Maryland/Virginia/DC

edited August 2012 in The Wander Inn
Since this doesn't seem to have been carried over yet, i'll go ahead and start a new one! Myself and two others I know are in southern maryland, so if people in the area want to hang out and so forth, let's figure out where you are!

Comments

• I grew up in Rockville and will be there for Thanksgiving, though I'm unsure if I'll have enough time to meet up then. Definitely up for something over the winter holidays if people are willing. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • Hi! I live in Virginia, around Fairfax County.

Don't visit. :P

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • I'm in PGC at the moment, would be willing to travel to DC or another close area if we organize a meet.
    My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.
  • Anyone heard of the godforsaken island of Chincoteague, VA? It's in the Delmarva area. I'm stationed there at the moment. Don't ever believe the hype, and trust me, the ponies are not really wild.

(Party): Mizik says, "This can't possibly go wrong."
  • Calvert County, right here. :D

• Why weren't any of you at the DC gods meet? Shame on you.
  • edited October 2012
    Busy making CoD in LA, bro.

So seriously, who's up for a meet in DC in mid-late December? 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • Corbeaux said:

Anyone heard of the godforsaken island of Chincoteague, VA? It's in the Delmarva area. I'm stationed there at the moment. Don't ever believe the hype, and trust me, the ponies are not really wild.

But I've seen the wold ponies!  I shoot in a 9ball tournament every year in Chesapeke Va.  I also did some training up at Damneck.  I'm currently living about 30 minutes from Danville Va.  And if I could ever get this crop in I will be holding a meeting in Raleigh, and be attendng any in Virginia

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Cinya said:
    I grew up in Rockville
    Really? Which high school did you go to?
  • Krypton said:
    Cinya said:
    I grew up in Rockville
    Really? Which high school did you go to?
    Magruder, class of 2006. Yourself? 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • Cinya said:
    So seriously, who's up for a meet in DC in mid-late December? 

If I'm still in the area by then, I'm definitely up for a meet!
    Cinya said:
    Wootton, 2007.
  • Krypton said:
    Cinya said:
    Wootton, 2007.
    That's pretty crazy - we probably know some people in common. Are you still in the Moco area? 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    Cinya said:
    That's pretty crazy - we probably know some people in common. Are you still in the Moco area? 
    I bet we do! I've been back in Moco only a handful of times, though, after moving away for college.
  • Hey guys. Everyone who's in the path of Sandy, be safe and evacuate if you're told to. See you all in 3 days when it's all over!

• Anaidiana said:
    Hey guys. Everyone who's in the path of Sandy, be safe and evacuate if you're told to. See you all in 3 days when it's all over!

you make it seem like this nonsense is going to be over in 3 days. Least it isn't so bad here, yet, well wait no it is. I just still have power.
  • My lawd. So many people in the area. You're all nuts. Mid-december meet could happen if we actually coordinate this junk.
  • So I'm here for about another week. Anyone down for coffee/lunch/whatever we want to do?
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • Damnit, I'm down in Philadelphia for another couple days, then Boston, then back to NY for a couple weeks.

It'd be fun to catch up with peeps.
  • I have a five-hour stopover in DC while I wait for my next bus if someone wants to "LAN" party Achaea :D
  • Cinya said:
    So I'm here for about another week. Anyone down for coffee/lunch/whatever we want to do?
    Yep, I'm in. :)
  • Corbeaux said:
    Cinya said:
    So I'm here for about another week. Anyone down for coffee/lunch/whatever we want to do?
    Yep, I'm in. :)
    Same! I'm in PGC but I can metro over to DC if that's where peeps want to meet up.
  • Lyr said:
    I have a five-hour stopover in DC while I wait for my next bus if someone wants to "LAN" party Achaea :D
    @Lyr, what day/time? Also, will you be at Dupont or Union Station? 

As for @Corbeaux and @Sohl, what day(s) work for you? @Adalie and @Jaizsur  might be down here for a bit surrounding New Years, if we want to look at setting up a meet that close to 1/1, otherwise I'm in MD from 12/27 to 1/4. 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • For some reason I'm also under the impression that @Babel might live somewhere close by. Unsure if this is true, but if so, you're welcome to join us! On the condition that you don't bring any goat-swords. </3
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • AkiaAkia phoenix, az
    Hmm.

• I'm essentially free until January because of the holidays.
  • Oh, I was talking about being in for our thing on the 3rd. I'm on call until after New Year's day, so I won't be able to catch the fun NYE party that will be had. Give my regards to Adalie and Jaiz!

It would be sweet to hang with @Sohl and @Babel, though. Nihilist party ftw. :)

• Scratch that, my bus was canceled due to snow. :(
  • So I think we're going to have a meet in DC on the 30th, around late afternoon/evening. Right now it looks like me, @Adalie, @Jaizsur, @Akia and @Sohl, with a chance of @Corbeaux

Anyone else interested? 
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
  • Confirmed me, @Adalie, @Jaizsur, @Akia and @Sohl for tomorrow night. We'll probably meet around 6ish, depending on when @Adalie's bus gets in, and do dinner and drinks in the Union Station area. 

Send me a message if you'd like to join! 

Tagging @Kendrick, @Erasariel, @Bronislav, @Batang and @Krypton in case they need a poke. 

Also @Babel again, in case he's close. :D
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is