receptive body and logosian ring

Do they stack? say I do have the trait, and I buy the ring, do I get even more health from sips?

Comments

• Pretty surr sip bonuses only go up to three, so forestal with receptive would only benefit from a lvl 1 sip ring
  • edited February 2014
     Mayan ring:         500 credits  (increases health by 10%)
       Ceylonese ring:    1000 credits  (increases health by 20%)
       Logosian Ring:     2000 credits  (increases health by 30%)

the trait only gives me a lvl 1 bonus, so if I buy the Ceylonese ring I'm maxxed? I'm not a forestal.

• Trait only gives you 5% bonus? Not sure about any cap.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• There is no cap on sip bonus, they will stack. Also there are threads for these questions, you don't need to make a new one every time you have a question.

• edited February 2014
    I'm sorry but, I have searched, and it came back with 0 post..

also about the help file

-------------------
    Artefact effects (for similar artefacts) don't combine or stack. If you have,
    say, a Collar of Ceylon and a Collar of Agatheis, then only one will boost
    damage of a magical nature. If you have a Logosian Ring and a Mayan Ring, then
    only one will increase the value of sipping a health elixir. In general, the
    best item rules, but there may be exceptions. So don't count on having two
    artefacts and somehow stacking their effects.

so they don't stack, but the file does not say anything about stacking with traits, or not.
  • It stacks with the trait. Artefacts don't stack with each other (so you can't have more than one level three sip ring), but sip bonuses from different sources (artefact, concoctions, trait, etc) do stack together. However, there's the Quick Questions and Quick Combat Questions threads for this kind of thing.