Homunculus tweaks

Just two little points I would personally like to happen to homunculus (level of like included):

1. A way to dismiss your homunculus. (Desperately lovesick)
Currently you can either have the thing with you when you bash and have it start blitzing out when disloyalty is hit or you can leave it standing creepily in the corner to stare at people. At the moment the only ways to get rid of it for good is killing it or being killed yourself.

2. Slight changes in extended description to reflect the prime administered to it. (Hugs are nice, not that invested for relationship)
Because I am forgetful. Something like tacking a line on the end of their current description.

This peculiar looking creature just fails to top three feet, and its wiry body is wrapped in robes 
of samite, tied at the waist with a simple belt of rope. A tinge of blue suffuses the homunculus's 
skin, the watery hue most visible in its hairless head whose features bear an uncanny resemblance to 
Tahquil, the distinctive expressions of a mhun flitting across the creature's visage. The eyes, 
however, are glassy and vacant, lacking the vitality of Tahquil as though awaiting some animating 
force to spark her sentience into autonomy. In the middle of her forehead is a bisected circle symbol.

(I do realise I should probably classlead this but I would probably forget by then)

Comments

• I like the idea of leaving your homunculus behind to lurk creepily, but both of these seem fine. I particularly like the flavour of the administered prime being reflected in the desc.