Sleeping while mounted.

If you fall asleep on your mount, you shouldn't fall off with sufficient skill in ride.

"Been through the desert on a horse with no name."
*Animated Signature*

Comments

• Ever had a dude fall asleep next to you on the bus? Now just imagine that but the person is balanced on a horse while nodding off.

• Santar said:
    Ever had a dude fall asleep next to you on the bus? Now just imagine that but the person is balanced on a horse while nodding off.
    So you're suggesting a skill that causes a penis to be drawn on your forehead?

I don't get why you'd want that.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • I have nodded off in stranger positions and places, @santar.
    *Animated Signature*

• Imagine the scenes where the injured cowboy is slumped over his horse as its riding into town.

Apply that here.
    *Animated Signature*

• Make is a command skill, not a passive one.
  • edited January 2014
    Another note... you can't move while asleep. Where the point would, I take it, to be to fall asleep while riding.

This is a point at which emotes would be best, perhaps supplemented by a poses system.

Santar said:
    Ever had a dude fall asleep next to you on the bus? Now just imagine that but the person is balanced on a horse while nodding off.

I've fallen asleep sitting on a tree limb (yes, in a tree, off the ground) before, many times. I don't tend to move much while sleeping, and balance fine. A friend I camp with has a hammock just for that, as he can't fall asleep on a bed (or on/in a sleeping bag!) and remain on it overnight. Not precisely sure why, never really gave it a lot of thought.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Might make realistic sense but the combat implications alone makes it a Hell NO!

• I contribute this idea to drinking and lack of foresight.

(Also I ran it by my girlfriend, who thought the idea was amazing, but she has no idea what Achaea is)
    *Animated Signature*

• Dang, can't find a clip of Far and Away where the guy rides home drunk... Probably the best part of the movie, which isn't saying much, but still.
  • Actually, I want a skill where my horse takes me to the stables when I'm drunk.  
  • Jules said:
    Actually, I want a skill where my horse takes me to the stables when I'm drunk.  
    You might not like what it does when it gets you there....
  • NimNim
    edited January 2014
    Gathers all of its drunken rider's friends for an intervention, in hopes of curing @Jules's terrible vice in exchange for a healthier life?

That horse is a jerk. :(