[Mudlet] My gui

JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
edited January 2014 in Tech Support
It's pretty unfinished, but things are separated well enough, I think.

clicky

Use it as an example or rip it apart. I'm not going to offer support to make it fit your screen, sorry.

If you don't like the borders, go into settings->main display and set your right border back to whatever you want.

edit:
I made this for my touchscreen.

If you do want to move things around, all you have to do is move the containers. You don't have to move the actual labels or miniconsoles.
I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• I like it from an "I am envious of your screen real estate and touchscreeniness"
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited January 2014
    One of the perks to fixing laptops is that people think they're broken when there is only a minor problem.
    It makes it easy to pick up a $700 laptop for $25. :)

The real estate really isn't that impressive. It's only 1366x768

Also, for those who are downloading this:
    As you go from script to script, you'll see the evolution of my understanding of Geyser.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Necessary Necro: what other scripts would I need for the Stats Room and Offense group windows?

I love this UI so far!

meh

I don't think I finished those tabs before I got rid of them. You might have to make your own gmcp echos for those windows.

• Is that a toilet paper icon?  

no

It's the archive manager in Ubuntu.

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth

It's nice to see other people use Ubuntu. xD I moved to xubuntu because it works nicer on my netbook.

Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• FreeCiv is awesome.

Haha, toilet paper

• Civ V is native on Linux now. Runs nearly flawlessly too. Check it out.