Think positive! Compliments

Comments

• Only someone logging on from Proxima Centauri with an 28.8 kbit/s dial-up modem should be envious of my ping.

I pity you.
  • edited January 2014
    People keep skipping over @Eiredhel, so:

I don't know anything about you ICly (even what side you play on :( ), so I guess I'll go with two OOC. I've always been impressed with the things you've posted to the forums, even if I don't agree with them. Also, I think I remember you posting to the League of Legends, so clearly you've got to be a great person, because it's like the best game ever.

@Ruth:

ICly speaking: I've always had a lot of fun interacting with you and reading your posts and things. You're a great leader and you're doing good work with Mhaldor!

OOCly speaking: I've had a lot of fun talking to you (those Civ games) and even though it's easy to make me laugh you make me do so harder than most.

ETA (again): nope, I just can't read. :(
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • edited January 2014
    I like how everyone skipped over @Jovolo.  

Keeping with this trend, I shall skip over him as well.  

@Mathonwy

You have the coolest picture ever. xD

I keep reading your name as Mathew and then being like OH WAIT half way through and changing it.  

Edit: More people who were skipped over

IC: we don't interact much but I have enjoyed the brief moments when we do.  

OOC: Your dinosaur sig is adorable and makes me smile.  

@Iocun

IC: Thank you for always being there to help when I have had questions and being patient enough to answer all of them. You are seriously one of the people Averi looks up to ig and have always been.  

OOC: Your posts make me laugh sometimes. 

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • I'll do one for @Jovolo, then.

IC: We never interacted much, but you were helpful in a few fights!

OOC: You get a lot of flack for class-hopping, but it's pretty clear and evident that you understand all the classes to and from which you hop!  I've learned a whole slew of things from digging through your various posts on just about every class there is.  This, on top of the fact that you're are pretty damn amazingly handsome, make you a pretty awesome person.  Go you.  <3
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • @Kuy

IC: We haven't interacted much. You ripped me a new one as a serpent but it was hard to even care because you were so shy and sweet and completely adorable. You locked me so fast but all I wanted to do was smile.

OOCly: You make a lot of long posts... and you have endurance to put up wish a lot of bullshit... but every piece of it is a level-headed voice that makes me sigh with relief. You see things unbiased from the majority of what I see, and you stick to your guns. And I like that.

• @Saeva

IC: You're an intriguing character. Bubbly and cute and ripe for corruption. Once I sink my naughty claw into you, I shall never let go :)

OOC: Yum
  • XaeXae
    edited January 2014
    @Aegoth

IC: who even are you, but hey you gave me a gold brain stem, thus are cool in my book

OOC: You make me laugh with that strange.. humor of yours.

(how do i compliment Q_Q)
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    @Xae

IC: Dunno you.:(

OOC: Your forum sig is strangely addictive to watch.

• @Skye

IC: always awesome to speak to and patient with answering questions

OOC: Finding out that you really were a dinkybarrel, small and cute, in real life and were able to be carried easily were one of the best moments of that brisbane meet all those  years ago!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • @Berenene

IC: Banananananana

OOC: Spinning lady head

OOIC: Wheee
  • Aegoth said:

@Berenene

IC: Banananananana

OOC: Spinning lady head

OOIC: Wheee
    @Aegoth

IC: you were fun from the limited interaction we had.

OOC: I had fun repeatedly disconnecting you from that group Skype call for singing constantly, and fun is enjoyable.

• @Trey

IC: We'll have more, don't worry!

OOC: IT WAS YOU!? YOU SON OF A splendid awesome person (positivity)
  • I thought you knew! You came back on the line like the third time going 'god damnit STO*disconnect*'

• @Trey:

IC: Thanks for not adopting Arditi, because "that bastard Nagaraja" has so much of a better ring to it when it's true.

OOC: You worked your ass off to make that switchblade and those Nikes, and I'm still angry that the management wouldn't let me have them. You rock.

• @Arditi

IC: I liked the letter you sent me a while back, made me feel like I was doing well!

OOC: You're apparently an "Epic Achaean", so, that's nice :P
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • @Cathy

IC: You bought a crapload of dragon talisman pieces from me way back and made me temporarily rich (until I spent 5 minutes at the blackjack table)

OOC: You don't appear to be a mean person!

• @shunsui

IC: smartass though you may be, you're an ok guy and I had fun interacting with you back when we were both Shallamese and whatnot

OOC: Don't think we've done too much ooc interaction, save the odd comment here and there, but you seem cool in that aspect, too.

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington

@Anaidiana

IC:  I've known her forever and always felt like she was easy to get along with and would help anyone out if they just asked.

OOC:  Just getting to know her on that level lately.  Don't give up and don't stress out woman.  You'll be fine.

• @Carmell

IC: Hard-working Ambassador. Great work! 

• @Mithridates

IC: I don't know, we don't really chill. (ie i don't arrpee)

OOC: I don't really know, we don't really chill, but I like your spunk.
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• You radianced me twice the third time I ever raided Ashtan. Still butthurt over that, @Kross. So, so butthurt.

But also military. Knucks. Hua.
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• @Jovie

IC: Thank you for getting perfume instead of just stinking bad

OOC: You're pretty cool :D

I have undressed a god.

• @Gibbi

IC: You gave me clockwork soldiers for Logosmas <3

OOC: You've such a good attitude :)
  • Jovie said:
    You radianced me twice the third time I ever raided Ashtan. Still butthurt over that, @Kross. So, so butthurt.

Yes, well, walk into mah city for a raid, expect to get a little spanking. Your butt will continue to hurt.
  • Kross said:
    Jovie said:
    You radianced me twice the third time I ever raided Ashtan. Still butthurt over that, @Kross. So, so butthurt.

Yes, well, walk into mah city for a raid, expect to get a little spanking. Your butt will continue to hurt.
    When you were Cyrenian and I had an alt in the Moju as a Monk! Those were pretty funny times. You turned about to be a better mentor than I expected when we first met, even if it was very brief. 

Your mad stacks of artefacts for being so relatively new to the game. To rival Jhui, even. You do me both envious and proud, sir.
  • Well thanks. I couldn't even begin to guess who your Moju alt was, but I did try to pride myself on being the most active mentor in the House at the time.
  • You're all terrible at complimenting people!

"I don't know who you are, but there's a chance you don't suck!" "You were kinda cool that one time. Remember? Well, whatever." "You're not that awful!"

Such terrible, terrible compliments!

...Wait... this is the opposite of a compliment, a-and I'm awful at it too? D-darn it! I-I'll be back!

• Kross said:
    Jovie said:

brb raiding Ashtan
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Random compliments since people got off track!

@Arditi

IC: STOP SNIPING ME! But srsly your mean and a sniper. Luvz you for it though.

OOC: You are a funny guy!