Think positive! Compliments

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    @Tesha!

IC: While Melodie and Tesha kind of ended on a sour note, I'll always remember all the hilarities you pulled during various cultural events with great fondness.

OOC: Your love of adorable animals and the various gifs related keep giving me all kinds of warm fuzzies.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited January 2014
    @Aegoth
    IC - You are an Eleusian which means you mus tbe nice, because of trees.

Ooc - You have 30 posts and are distinguished, therefore I assume you post good content, good job!
  • edited January 2014
    @Melodie

IC: whoo enemy RP! Don't get to do that sorta RP with many people since most of my enemies are, you know, people I usually just kill

OOC: <3 (most of the time!)

edit: clearly I am too slow at writing, dun got ninja'd :(

• @antidas

IC: Kuy had always respected Antidas, more so than most other people. It's pretty much a crush.

OOC: Your cute little archer avatar makes me giggle every time I see it.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Kuy!!!!!!

IC: You so cute until you ebil and now you're ugly.

OOC: you're so gay
  • AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited January 2014
    @Tesha

You are a very good combatant!

Edit: First one sounded mean for no reason.
  • AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited January 2014
    IC: I loved when we were in the same House and those conversations we had once you left were just plain awesome. Made me look into the history/lore of said House a bit more, and question things.

OOC: You're funny as hell, and I'm glad that we're friends!

edit: for typos
  • @alcinae

IC: Don't believe we've ever met, but your name really rolls off the tongue

OOC: That dog sig is adorable,

I have undressed a god.

• @Gibbi

IC: I always confuse you with that stupid ugly taryen in Quartz peak.

OOC: SO glad I have sig images turned off. 
  • @Rakon

IC: You've always been a great source of quality RP.

OOC: Your logs are great and the searchable database of news posts has been a godsend too many times to count!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • I love all of you. Except @Ryldagh.. because he's a meanie. 

Oh dammit.. who am I kidding, love him too!

• edited January 2014
    @Khaibit

A wonderful IC role model for Cathy.

You're incredibly nice whenever we talk OOCly. <3
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • edited January 2014
    @Cathy <3 you secretly
    We both love Dr Horrible
    You are the quickest dragon and I admire that

Edit: Im so new to Achaea, good luck to the person who gets me!
    You have reached the illustrious level of Legen...Wait for it...dary.
    Thanks to all who clicked on my referral link, I reached my 10 points that I needed. 
  • @Enraal

IC: I pronounce your name as three syllables, en-ray-all.  I approve of three syllable names that begin with E.

OOC: I clicked on your referral link, good luck if you haven't reached the goal already.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Ellodin Hah! I did reach the goal, thanks! But it led me to surveys, I just have to do one of these spammy bastards, know any good tricks? 
    You have reached the illustrious level of Legen...Wait for it...dary.
    Thanks to all who clicked on my referral link, I reached my 10 points that I needed. 
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    Erm, so I guess I do @Ellodin now?

IC: The times we got to rp together were great, even if you always teased Eiredhel for being so naive about EVERYTHING. Oh, and you fed her too, so that's an A++. Some of my fondest novice memories in in Achaea revolve around the white raja and his snazzy suits. 

OOC: You're a great guy who's given me ENDLESS advice. You are always fun to play with and even when we argue we just get over and move on without any hassle which is always nice. <3 Jellodin.

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited January 2014
    @Ellodin (yes I will do this twice)

IC: You are an amazingly complex character with a vivid, intriguing background. Your intelligence both on and off the battlefield is nearly unmatched, and you've always been an extreme pleasure to share stories with, discuss poetry, or ponder the good, bad, and ugly of a situation.

OOC: You've always been a really cool, laid-back guy to talk to, with a quirky and fun sense of humour. Moreover lately, you helped provide prospective for my situation in a way that helped ease some of the stress of the situation, and I am grateful for it, and for you.

Edit: Oops, bit late. :(
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • @Melodie

IC: What can I really say?  You've always been an absolute beacon to Nell IC-wise, and a shining example of someone who is actually human instead of the lame caricatures that most characters are.  You've been an absolute joy to get to know IC the past two years or so, and I'm looking forward to seeing where you go as much as anyone else.

OOC: You're one of my best friends in the world.  I trust you absolutely, and you know that I'm always there for you.  Just don't be shy in asking for any help, I'm always willing to lend a listening ear.
  • @Nellaundra

OOC: I always loved your old sig of the cat going "Wait a minute...Is that a baloon?"  It would always be spoken in my head with this posh, British accent.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • ...no, I had the screaming infinite Gary Busey.  Not the cat :P
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    Guess I'll do @Berenene!

I don't really know you ICly, but OOCly your determination to lose weight and your courage in taking the step in coming out to your family was really admirable. I have to say I respect you for that.

Also your baking skills make me super jealous since I have zero ability to cook!
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• @Jurixe

You have given me some of the most memorable moments in my many years of playing IRE games.  Your ability to draw people into your own little world and make them feel absolutely immersed within Sapience is unmatched.

You are amazing and I love you.
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • @kuy

IC:  We didn't interact too much, but I really hoped we could have done so.  Then you went off to Mhaldor and I miss you :c

OOC: Those potato candies were a hit.  Thank you SO MUCH for teaching that to me.

I have undressed a god.

• @orzaansyn

IC: Amazing RP
    OOC: T'aimes Fatal Bazooka! <3
    “There is no greater sorrow than thinking back upon a happy time in misery--”

• NocrothNocroth New York, NY
    @Harmonia
    IC: I dig the ritualism business and your good intentions for the House and a devotion to Evil that lasted even through time abroad. You're all right, lady.

OOC: You, uh, wrote French in that post up there! Double plus good!
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    @Nocroth because I want to:

IC: You are always a lot of fun to RP with ICly, and I've always admired your wordsmithing of past and present. It's great to see you back and so actively engaged with Mhaldorians. Usually people who come back from dormancy sit around and can't manage to integrate themselves back with new people and a new environment, but you've just gone headlong in.

OOC: You drew Zilar for me! <3
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• @Jurixe

IC: Forum signature kitten always cute first and foremost, then everything else second.  Supports the empire of fluffy creatures.

OOC: Darts and shrike, talking to my pet wolf.

WTF: Jurixe is 106 years old?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Jurixe:

IC: We never interacted much, but the one or two times we did, it was great fun. You're a great roleplayer and adversary.

OOC: You included me in one of your awesome stories. 'nuff said.
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    @Iocun:

IC: I've never really come across Iocun much, but when I do, he seems to come across as a quiet individual with great conviction in his beliefs and values.

OOC: Man. I am envious at the ping that you have. Also I like your camel avatar.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"