Think positive! Compliments

Who doesn't like compliments and a pleasant atmosphere?

There's so much bitterness and bitching about each other in the ranting threat, that I think a small game would be most appreciated. Simply write two compliments to be person posting above you, one regarding his or her ig persona, one for their irl self and wait for some feedback on you.
Since there's just a small group of Achaeans that know me, feel free to start on second poster!

This might be tricky for some of us, so the compliments have been reduced to a single one per post. It may be ig or irl, whichever it's easier for you!

Comments

• IG: Damn, you're quick!
    IRL: I checked your site and didn't understand a thing --> You must be freaking smart.
  • Niraaeth said:
    IG: Damn, you're quick!
    IRL: I checked your site and didn't understand a thing --> You must be freaking smart.
    Thank you. OOC, I am not smart just resourceful. 

I do not know you ICly or OOCly, but uh.... I like the thread you started. Good job!
  • edited January 2014
    It was a joke... C'mon guys. 

• AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited January 2014
    @Rakon, just to prevent confusion in case another managed to post before me:

IG: You're an amazing fighter, and though I do not exactly know you, you're awesome for your initiative, and your leadership abilities in Mhaldor. It's appreciated!
    OOC: That inventory organizer script you wrote helps me out quite a bit, so I want to say thank you for that! :) You're incredibly nice as well!
  • @Silas all I really know is that you're gay. so you've got that going for you.
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• @Jovie you're the definition of awesome. When I looked it up in the dictionary, I saw a tiger and it said 'JOVIE' in all caps. 

• @Mithridates I don't think I've interacted with you IG, plus I haven't been on proper for a little bit now, bit OOC you're quite funny and always good for a chuckle!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Berenenenene: hi

ooc: you make me laugh
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin/Mosr:

IC, you're apparently a badass sailor type dude, but not anymore.

OOC: Holy shit your coding.
  • @Nellaundra I totally miss talking to you IG. You seem awesome OOC as well... maybe I'll come back to hang with you on occasion
    meh

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    @Silas IG, I think I have to hate you, so props.

OOC: nonnomnomnom
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    Well...I missed.

@Rakon: I'm terrified of you IG, woo mhaldor.

OOC: I got nothing....yet :D
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • @Marax: I don't really know you that well, but I like the avatar! Very alchemic-y and cool!

@Hasar: @Hasar and @Xer are my new Achaea OTP.
  • @Nim
    I don't know you
    and
    I don't know you, but perhaps you are a useful member to society and not a waste of resources that other humans may be using.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • NimNim
    edited January 2014
    @Nim
    I don't know you
    and
    I don't know you, but purrhaps you are a useful member to society and not a waste of resources that other humans meow be using.
    I just spent the weekend roleplaying a catperson who talks in nonstop catpuns. Your compliment is very ambitious and hopeful, but I'm afraid a little too much.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    edited January 2014
    [spoiler]
    [/spoiler]
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• @Tharvis

IC: Crossroads AFK buddies 4 lyfe

OOC: Generous bro, gave me a horse and stable and dock and chest full of boats and all kinds of shit in Minecraft.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Jacen said:
    @Tharvis

IC: Crossroads AFK buddies 4 lyfe

OOC: Generous bro, gave me a horse and stable and dock and chest full of boats and all kinds of shit in Minecraft.
    @Jacen

IC: Fistbump for the Crossroad bro!

OOC: return to minecraft, I can set you up with some insane machinery. And Rum. And beer.
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited January 2014
    Ic: I've seriously never met you.  Edit: Realized that this wasn't a compliment. You are awesome at being sneaky.

Ooc: You made the best bar ever.  TY for all the help as well. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • @Averi
    IC: Never met you, don't hang around in Cyrene(?) enough (and when I do it's in a clan hall >.>), but...

OOC: Your drawing skills in the 'draw our characters' thread fill me with envy. And everyone else's, really. I wish I could draw that well. D:

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
  • I don't know any of you people.

• edited January 2014
    @Mithridates
    IC: You got Niraaeth to agree to marry you. Props. and some jealousy
    OOC/IC: Very naive about people, that's adorable.
  • @Karai!

Really enjoyable to talk to, very in-depth and as knowledgeable as some of Targ's talky-types. :x

i'm a rebel