Kuy's Price

2»

Comments

• Srsly though, @Kuy's price?

A few glasses of wine and six-pack abs. He's like putty in your hands after that. 

• You said I was sexy :(

• You said I was sexy :(
    I was probably drunk.

Also, you have the eyelashes of a lady.  (That's not relevant here, it's just something I've wanted to point out.)

I stll <3 u bb
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • Chicks dig my eyes. 

• ZiiZii
    edited January 2014
    Blood for the Blood God.  If you can't handle it, go to Ashtan.

In all seriousness, though, Zii's started out with torture, and a bard, even earned the title 'Daemonic Eulogist'.

In short, the boy ain't right.
    *Animated Signature*

• ... Mhaldor sounds amazing :(
    Seek,
    and you will find.
    When you find, you will learn.
  • I don't swing that way, but it is flattering to know my fluff and fur are desirable to @kuy <3

I have undressed a god.

• I'm in awe.

Great scenes, even if the first one was a bit much for my liking as well.

@Kuy - you're doing great man.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • nicely written scene. I enjoyed it!

btw, I didn't hoist you from stygian while you were doing that, did I? :O
  • Rangor said:

nicely written scene. I enjoyed it!

btw, I didn't hoist you from stygian while you were doing that, did I? :O
    Lol. Nah. You hoisted me about thirty seconds after logging in. I had just finished deffing. I normally stay shielded at all times because lol serpentganks, but I had just woken up and forgotten :(

I even managed to escape the retardation... only to find someone had monolithed my raido location :|
    [2:41:24 AM] Kenway: I bet you smell like evergreen trees and you could wrestle boreal mammals but they'd rather just cuddle you
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited January 2014
    @Kuy welcome to the 'unable to place a raido anywhere outside Mhaldor and have it stay there for more than two hours' club. :(

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• RaynRayn thomasville
    still... frikkin awesome
    she gave her heart the the wicker man. Sparks flew. Love burns image
  • MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    I keep a raido right outside almost all the time. That aside, @Kuy, I'm jealous- and Marax might not sneer everytime he sees you now.

10/10
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."
  • Daeir said:
    Whoever's playing Sartan these days really pulls off the myriad voices thing super well.
    Was it Sartan or Jurixe doing all that?! The end left me with the impression it was Jurixe :O
  • You people are your close-mindedness.

Talk to someone before you judge them, you monsters!
  • Cidusii said:
    Daeir said:
    Whoever's playing Sartan these days really pulls off the myriad voices thing super well.
    Was it Sartan or Jurixe doing all that?! The end left me with the impression it was Jurixe :O

It was @Jurixe
  • Hasar wasn't even there I bet. Just more illusions!
  • Cidusii said:
    Hasar wasn't even there I bet. Just more illusions!
    Maybe even Kuy was not there!
  • You're right! No timestamps!
  • Cidusii said:
    You're right! No timestamps!
    Silly goose.  Like I'd log something and not save an html full colour copy.
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    @Jurixe knows exactly how to capture the atmosphere of Mhaldor and mould it to it her own desire; brilliant all round.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    You say softly, "The eventuality is evident."

Sure you're not Ashtani?
  • CaoimhaenCaoimhaen Targossas
    edited January 2014
    Ha. Caoi's experience with "kuy's price" was one of the many reasons he left. Congrats! You contributed to character growth!

Seriously though. Well done to all who contributed.

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    Wheat from the chaff...
    (<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."