HTML5 curing system

TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
I've started putting together the framework for a curing system for the HTML5 client, and decided I'd open it up for people to be able to contribute to it. It's a public git repository, so if you'd like to contribute, feel free! Pull it down, make a new branch and then put in a pull request when you're ready to have your changes added to the main script.

Testing is relatively simple - you'll just need to put your version up somewhere and then reference it in your onLoad function $.getScript("http://url.com/filename.js")

Comments

• AchimrstAchimrst Nature
    edited January 2014
    Now to suck even more as a Shaman and test this crap!

<3@Tecton
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Oh, it's far from complete, it doesn't actually cure anything yet!
  • pfft, never stopped me from being bad before :P
  • Is it just me, or is the file up there incomplete? I've never used Bitbucket, but I click the download link and get a .js file, and it's all more or less proper JS, but the first line is:

E_AchaeaCuring || typeof IRE_AchaeaCuring == "undefined")

Just seems like that should be something like "if (!IRE_AchaeaCuring || typeof IRE_AchaeaCuring == "undefined")" (I think that's what it's meant to be?), not sure if I just fail at downloading from Bitbucket or if the file up there is missing that first bit.

(Also yay another community curing project and this one officially supported I hope it doesn't die like the others <3 I'll take a look at it and see what I can roll in later!)

Bydar, a garish-looking trader says, "I'm not a man, I'm an experience."
    All fixed now! 
  • sorry im rather new to the game but how do i use this/ install it?
    It is still in very early development, and doesn't actually cure anything at this point. I've just opened it up for anyone who wants to contribute to the project and get it to a stage where it works!
  • I assume that this is based on the old style of plugins? If so, @Tecton, I'm going to nab the triggers and cure list for my system, that'll help boot it up faster. I'm posting an update on my Thread about it shortly.
    Yeah, it's the old-style trigger system. Feel free to share your stuff (it's super-easy now with the new version)
  • It is "shared" but it's still in early development. Updated my post with the link to my Github on the matter. Also made a JS script that can be used to make Reflex Groups in Node.js. Git repo is here: https://github.com/Rixius/AchaeaHTML5System
  • @Renoir and @Tecton. I'm trying to build my own system and I've been using the basic script from Teton's OP but can't seem to figure out how to get an auto balmer functional (I figured out how to auto-potash and balms seemed the next easiest thing to do). Obviously it doesn't work with GMCP so should I be setting it up with manual VARs through an OnLoad function? I don't even know if that made sense. I've been trying to educate myself on JS but I spent maybe three hours trying to put an autobalmer together that hasn't done anything yet, let alone prioritize.