Omnipave Tech Thread

Just got Omnipave (until I can afford svo...maybe). I didn't see a thread that allows for people to post questions, so I hope this can help (me especially, but all Omnipave users).

I have had two problems so far:

1. Left the arena and spammed calamine because there is a delay in deafness happening. How can I fix this?

2. Got paralysed by a goblin zombie. The system recognized it and cured it...but the curing didn't register so I kept spamming <eat magnesium> until I died. I can't read Lua well (yet) and don't know where to go/what to look for to make sure that the paralysis cure registers.

Any help would be awesome! And feel free to post more problems, hopefully someone can and will help!
(<clan>): Kuy says, "Gurl, I could talk myself outta Alkatraz."

Comments

• MaraxMarax The Scriptorium
    edited January 2014
    EDIT: So it cured the affliction when I asked someone to just give it to me. Should I just add isolated triggers:

----------------------------------
    A noxious fume squirts out of a goblin zombie, making your jaw tighten and knocking you to the &nbsp;<exact match></span></font><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"><b>paralysis</b>()</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">------------------------------------------------------------</span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;or is there something that should be changed in terms of priority? (Thanks for any help!)

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I believe there's a few areas where nobody submitted the lines to Carmain so Omnipave doesn't cure there.

Just let him know and supply the lines and he'll add them in when he next updates. Or he usually does.

@Mishgul
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

awesome thanks! I'll try to record them!
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Search.mudlet for omnipave 3.0

Looks like you are on 2.0 which is out of date

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
    i swear I downloaded 3.0, but I'll do it now. Thanks!
  • GawiGawi Washington

I'm having trouble with the mounting (va) I cannot figure out where to identify my mount at? Could someone give me a quick walkthrough? Thanks!

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

do either v (mount) or oconfig mount (mount)

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae