Wormholes Broken?

FenFen Snappy Snappy, Takey Takey
edited January 2014 in Tech Support
4173h, 3067m, 19900e, 10140w excdbk 5.2- 07:23:24.341[ idle ]worm warp
There is no wormhole here.
4173h, 3067m, 19900e, 10126w excdbk 5.2- 07:23:26.254[ idle ]ql
Founders' Monument.
The stars twinkle in the clear night sky. A statue of Grind stands here. A statue of Darthus stands
here. A statue of Elentari stands here. A restored statue of Firefox stands here. A sewer grate
looms darkly beneath your feet. A ruined statue of Rhenn stands here. Alighted nearby, an iridescent
lunalia perches here. A runic totem is planted solidly in the ground. There are 2 mounted
tsalmaveths here. A hanging apple adorned with a bay leaf swings slightly from woven string. There
are 2 hooded nocturnis here. A knight of the Atrament guards the area, hands poised on the pommel of
a broadsword. A black and gold pennon flaps in the wind, bearing the city arms of Hashan. A sigil in
the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A silver-plated bench is here.
You see exits leading east, south, and a wormhole leading to Platform on the roof.
A wormhole is here, leading to: Platform on the roof (#3647) in Hashan.
4173h, 3067m, 19900e, 10126w excdbk 5.2- 07:23:26.911[ idle ]worm warp
There is no wormhole here.
4173h, 3067m, 19900e, 10106w excdbk 5.2- 07:23:27.705[ idle ]worm seek
You close your eyes and reach out with your mind to seek out wormholes.
You sense no wormhole here.

Comments

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    that exit message is from the mudlet mapper, it's possible somebody destroyed the wormhole
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• edited January 2014
    The first exit line is from Secondsight in Subterfuge. The exit line for a wormhole with Mudlet mapper is the next line down and looks like "A wormhole is here, leading to: Platform on the roof (#3647) in Hashan." The wormhole worked fine for me just now, though.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    oh, curious, sorry, forgot about Secondsight
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Seems to work fine for me (that wormhole and others). If you're still having issues drop me a message when you're next about and I'll look at unbreaking you, @Fen.
  • I ran into that problem once before, all wormholes didn't exist, worm seek didn't show anything. Relogging fixed the issue, so I left it alone. Though I was panicing because I was at the top of bella's at the time.
  • FenFen Snappy Snappy, Takey Takey
    It's fixed now. Really, really weird. All wormholes, as far as I could tell, weren't working (including vortex, channel, resonance, seek, warp). But worm sources and secondsight still showed they existed. Just really strange.
  • Fen gone so long he forgot how to Serpent