Dungeons and Dragons

123457»

Comments

• Anyone play mutants and masterminds? 2e specifically?

I have undressed a god.

• While we're playing, please don't start trying to PvP on Achaea or something. Again.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am sorry for leaving like that, but I was not feeling very well. When Yrda fell asleep I sort of went, "oh, well, this is a hint for me to go too."

Hope it did not cause too many problems :(

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:

I am sorry for leaving like that, but I was not feeling very well. When Yrda fell asleep I sort of went, "oh, well, this is a hint for me to go too."

Hope it did not cause too many problems :(

Nah, it happens! Only @Aegoth should feel bad for stopping to raid Cyrene's crystals! for shame! SHAME!
  • I have no regrets
  • Half the party went down against a single knight after we killed two of his friends at near the same time with almost no damage.  Holy damn.  We won and no one died (barely) but at one point, my Monk was at 0 and two others were in the negatives.
  • Intense. :o

I have undressed a god.

• My Ranger was absolutely fine and epicly killed two of the knights, while they were near death anyways. Them rolls. Regardless, this is why I pick archery and let the grunts do the tanking. >.>
  • Internet decided to go "NOPE, NO DND FOR YOU!" :(
  • Message #7580       Sent by Rangor
    1/22/17:22 DnD on a friday evening? :o.. well, who am I kidding. sure! I'm in.

I win :)
  • NieelensarsNieelensars Southern, Texas
    Hasar said:
    @Nieelensars knows to fear doors...

Mauhahahahahah
    @Hasar imageimage