The other son of a god born on December 25th....

DeucalionDeucalion The Garden of the Gods
I'm thrilled to announce the birth of my son Ethan on December 25th. This little newbie is going to be a whole lot of trouble, and even this former Guide is going to have his hands full. For anyone that needs things from me in game, I ask you to be even more patient than usual. For things in Targossas and my order, please continue to treat things normally, but understand that I may be late to respond, and @aurora may be more likely to see it faster if it's something urgent.

Comments

• Congratulations! Your little Paladin'll be smiting Evil in no time. ;)

I have undressed a god.

• TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    d'aww
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Congratulations! What a great face!
     yes, sir.
  • oh nooo christmas birthday :( But congratulations!
  • Mine just turned a year on the fifth. I don't want to worry anyone, but good luck continuing in the Garden - babies are a lot of work and they only get "worse"! (That said, babies are fantastic and I'm sure you'll have no trouble managing for the first few months at least. It's when they start to crawl that things get interesting.) Big congratulations!

"Gilgamesh, where are you hurrying to? You will never find that [everlasting] life for which you are looking. When the gods created man they allotted to him death, but life they retained in their own keeping. As for you, Gilgamesh, fill your belly with good things; day and night, night and day, dance and be merry, feast and rejoice. Let your clothes be fresh, bathe yourself in water, cherish the little child that holds your hand, and make your wife happy in your embrace; for this too is the lot of man." 

• This means you have to buy him triple the normal amount of gifts per those holidays. One set for Christmas, one set for his birthday, and one set so that' he'll be sure he's not being slighted!
  • CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    You are very blessed with your new little guy. Coming from a December baby make sure you make that little guy knows that he get's a Birthday and Christmas.
  • Congrats man!
  • I can't wait until his rebellious years. Targ ain't going to be too happy.
  • OceanaOceana North Sea
    Congratulations! He looks like a lovely bundle of joy.
  • Congratulations!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • No fire toga for him too? For shame!

( :P )
  • Can't believe you had a son and didn't name him Silas.

Congrats tho!

• In a few years, he'll be Deucemonium. Kudos, Deucalion!

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Your baby is so cute. Congrats!
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KerriaKerria The Red Lioness
    Absolutely adorably handsome!
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    "Blinded by the light!"

• Silas said:

Can't believe you had a son and didn't name him Silas.

Congrats tho!

@Halo went throught the effort of naming his son Silas McBride (that's such a badass name). :D

Yay congratulations Deuc!
  • Congratulation @Deucalion!

Look forward to more interactions with you down the line!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

@Mishgul Such a rebel.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.