Comments

• Triftee is the best denizen :D
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Is she related to Tart >_>

• @Tesha: "You say in a demure voice, "Head. She meant head.""

Does that really make it any better?
  • Since it's already out of the ground, can we still exterminate it?

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Boobiful baubles.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited December 2013
    @Tesha: I bursted laughing when, reading the names on the baubles, I saw "Waseem". Hahaha!

Now, I wonder if we'll get along...

• CarmellCarmell Eastern Washington
    Siduri said:

@Tesha: I bursted laughing when, reading the names on the baubles, I saw "Waseem". Hahaha!

Now, I wonder if we'll get along...

blame that on Micaelis he got a mace to the face for that as well. In about 5 minutes time he got maced 3 different times for 3 different things.
  • You greet Triftee Twinkle with a sincere smile.
    Triftee Twinkle flutters her lashes coquettishly, her cloak casually slipping to reveal a portion of shapely leg.
    Triftee Twinkle says, "Well 'ello, fine gentleman, would you be liking to see my charms today?"
    4710h, 3900m ex-

She has poor taste in male adventurers. :/

• Have to say, I'm really pleased with the way @Aurora and @Deucalion have been willing to introduce denizens like Triftee, Giles, Berunis and Melvin. They really add to the character of the city, and they stop people taking themselves too seriously.

Same with the Pericles ghost at Halloween. Good stuff.

I agree although I did have this huge urge to apply mace to the fact of Triftee. I applied mace to the face of Micaelis instead.
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    I wish I had more hands so I could give those baubles four thumbs down

• Loving it, hope Triftee gets to find a nice little hidey-hole until the next occasion to sell her baubles.

• Can I jump preorders? @Deucalion's? He just won me over with the Minsc quote
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Silas said:

Have to say, I'm really pleased with the way @Aurora and @Deucalion have been willing to introduce denizens like Triftee, Giles, Berunis and Melvin. They really add to the character of the city, and they stop people taking themselves too seriously.

Same with the Pericles ghost at Halloween. Good stuff.

Agreed. Triftee Twinkle is hilarious and Melvin is a gift from the Gods.

I maintain that the Pericles ghost was offensive and completely out of character, though.

Excited to learn more about Gaheris Lighthawk and Aurena Sa'Rithven.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Oh. All the cities have denizens with local family names hanging out in their bars, I think.

I just found an Armond Longshanks and an Arixa Stormcrow in Eleusis and Drathi Azon and Trema Xanatov in Cyrene.

Highly suspicious.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    There's a Lucoster and de Vermiis in Ashtan.

• Just checked Mhaldor - we have Rathos Aristata and Cassara Lichlord. Pretty cool.
    Halos said:

Oh. All the cities have denizens with local family names hanging out in their bars, I think.

I just found an Armond Longshanks and an Arixa Stormcrow in Eleusis and Drathi Azon and Trema Xanatov in Cyrene.

Highly suspicious.

I'd like to know if at some point they will give the history of their families and how they helped to grow their cities.