South Korea?

So just recently did a PCS move here which is a fancy term for the army sent me here to slave me out for a year. So just wondering if any Achaeans are from here or are currently living here and wanna meet up.

Comments

• uuh, singapore meet happens in 3 days? go to that instead.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Yea that won't be able to happen. I don't have leave put in and I would need to get a passport to get there.

• I actually teach down in Daegu. I'm super new to Achaea, but I wouldn't mind meeting up if you're close.
    Up in Osan myself. Can't remember how far away that is though.

• Qwindor said:
    Up in Osan myself. Can't remember how far away that is though.
    It's about two hours by POV

Not command sponsored so I would have to do train or bus to get around the easiest.

• Qwindor said:
    Not command sponsored so I would have to do train or bus to get around the easiest.
    Either or, they're comparably priced and take about the same amount of time. I think a bus to Daegu would be best, though. Not sure of the train route down there. 

Screw the bus system here. I would get lost fast as heck and they aren't exactly friendly on those towards americans but the train I can figure out it would just be getting a buddy to go with me as my unit isnt allowed to go off post unless you have a battle buddy because they love mass punishment.

• should just take the rotator to Misawa. come chill with me
  • edited December 2013
    I've heard that Misawa is the shithole of the universe.
    EDIT: At least for a maintainer.

• Don't even know what that is, But we'll assume that it's some random army job that is nowhere near as cool as a navy job.
    lawl getting off this continent is almost impossible if its hard enough to try and get midtour leave in country with the permission to have your wife be able to stay in the barracks with you like our policy allows but the commander is too worried about SHARP stuff even though as I pointed out to him it would be my wife.