Logosmas Stockings

Two things:

1. Can you let us make them for denizens (including pets), please? Harmless little roleplay fun!

2. Can you make it so only the person the stocking is for can take things from the stocking (+ however you want to handle it for denizen)? It'd be nice to be able to use them more without worrying about grinches.

i'm a rebel

Comments

• whatever, I made nearly 100k from stockings last year
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • But stealing things from stockings is fun. :(
  • D'aww, Tesha wants to make my pet a stocking.

• 3. Can you give me an ability to destroy stockings? Logosmas decorations too, while you're at it. And @Jarrod.

- Logosmas.
  • I think Iocun needs more stockings all over Cyrene! It shall be so!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I'm sure Cyrene can get right on this. We'll just need to fill out the requisite paperwork(in triplicate, of course) in order to place down stockings for other people. Expected time for Senate approval is seven to nine years.

Unless it gets buried in a hole in the Imperium gardens.

On topic: Yes to making the contents of stockings only retrievable by the person with their name on the stocking. Also, we should totally have an accepted, "you've been bad" item we can put in them. Most people take coal as a gag gift instead of the intended "you've been a bad, bad person" meaning. I know one Cyrenian who took it as a good thing that they got coal, instead of the intended "you're a bad person" it was intended for.

I know it was intended that way. I put it there. ¬_¬
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I already got stockings for all the active people in Targossas. Silas told me to decorate the city, so I got like 40 mistletoes + boughs of holly + wreaths + candles + 80 stockings and put them everywhere. 

But seriously can we change stockings so we can use them more pleeeease?

i'm a rebel

• Okay I'll make you and Seftint one too (sorry). 

i'm a rebel

• Tesha said:
    I already got stockings for all the active people in Targossas. Silas told me to decorate the city, so I got like 40 mistletoes + boughs of holly + wreaths + candles + 80 stockings and put them everywhere. 

You are definetly on the naughty list.
  • Seftint?? SEFTINT?! I'm not some damn hair dye! I am Lord Seftin, Protector of the Class Change, Lord of the Artie-Trade and Creator of the 'what class now' Syndrome.
  • Santar said:
    D'aww, Tesha wants to make my pet a stocking.

That depends on how the sentence is interpreted. Does @Tesha want to make a stocking for your pet, or does she want to turn your pet into a stocking?

• :x @Valnurana

i'm a rebel

• Oceana said:
    You take a triple-chocolate cookie from a Logosmas stocking stitched with the name "Alrena".
    This is not your stocking! Rather than jeopardise your chance for a visit from Ironbeard, you put it 
    back.

Yae takes a triple-chocolate cookie from a Logosmas stocking stitched with the name "Alrena".
    After a brief hesitation, Yae puts it back.

<3

@Valnurana: But...but how can I relive my dream of being the Achaean Grinch and steal all the presents from the enemies of Creation, only to have a change of heart after seeing them still enjoy Logosmas even without those, and then invite them over for a Logosmas party?

[spoiler]
    They still die at the end of course, those heathen.
    [/spoiler]

• OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Val made Logosmas wishes come true, thus closed!

• @Synbios - you could always fill the stockings up with coal so nothing else can be put in them...
This discussion has been closed.