Writing Commissions

Seeking someone with writing experience for tailoring/jewelry items. I'm negotiating price of labor only (meaning no need to purchase anything in-game such as the comms or sketches). Gold or credits depending on how much you would be willing to do!

Please inquire here or in game in an OOC format via message or tells. I would just like a few pieces done, and don't want to take up too much time.

Thank you.
But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
- Mathonwy

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Well, I am certainly not as good as others, but I am still interested. What exactly is it you have in mind?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Shirszae said:
    Well, I am certainly not as good as others, but I am still interested. What exactly is it you have in mind?
    I'm looking for an outfit to be done. I have a vague idea, but none of it sounds pretty at all. Just your basics - shoes, dress, cloak. But I'm also looking for someone to help customize some artefacts as well as pull the ensemble together. And knows a little more about what everyone needs.

Fear not for your own level of expertise - anything people come out with would be miles better than what I can do.
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Tell me your ideas and perhaps I can work with them? Send me a message over the forums if you are not comfortable with sharing them here? I mean... just saying you want shoes, dress, and cloak is not very telling, specially if you want everything to combine for an ensemble of some sort. You might at least want to say the theme of it. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.