Shop of Wonders ideas.

1234568»

Comments

• Ilena said:
    Asmodron said:
    Painters Kit: With this Kit you may paint the portrait of whomever you wish in the room, so long as they remain standing still for a time. Once done you would have a lovely portrait of the individual that you could HANG within a home if you choose.
    The painters kit is neat too, but I'd like it more if it could be used to paint and area or room, not just a person.
    What would the portrait look like? A carbon copy of the description of the area/room?
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Not sure what form it'd take, perhaps a crew member aboard your ship, but I think an item that allows you to change your seafaring specializations without sailing to the required harbours would be nice. I'd say you should have to be docked for it to work though, and only usable once an achaean month so you can't have someone who's fleeing pirates suddenly turn around with 5 points in weapons and blow them out of the water. It would be helpful for when you want to switch between captaining your own ship solo, and crewing a ship with two other people. You don't need two people with three points in weapons, you only really need one with command, just making sure it can't be abused for ship combat is the issue and I think the while docked and once a day limit does that fairly well.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • edited December 2013
    i don't know if this exists or was suggested already but something to like keep all my patterns and schematics so they aren't clogging up my pack. 

It would be nice if it had a stasis-ish function and maybe the ability to generate a set amount of random sketches. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Tradebooks: 150 credits
       These massive tomes are used for storage of crafters patterns, recipes,
       and schematics. This is for the plain items to copy to a sketch. Once
       copied into the tome it will never decay and always be available to the
       owner.
          * A leather-bound tome of culinary delights (Recipes).
          * A leather-bound tome of tailored splendours (Patterns).
          * A leather-bound tome of schematic wonders (Schematics).
             - TRADEBOOK <tome> BUY <item> - add a recipe/pattern/schematic to
               the book directly from purchasing.
             - TRADEBOOK <tome> ADD <item> - add a recipe/pattern/schematic to
               the book.
             - TRADEBOOK <tome> LIST - list all items in the book.
             - TRADEBOOK <tome> FIND <text> - find a specific stored item.
             - DESIGN <sketch> COPY <id> from <tome>

But apparently you have to buy the sketches and add them yourself.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    You buy the sketches directly into the tradebooks instead of buying them and adding them.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Whee! These exist! Omg! I <3 you guys. Time to save up more credits. -hophophop-
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Still waiting on that steel producing strongchest :( IDGAF if it costs 10 crowns, though since the traders satchel was 1 I think 4 crowns would be fair, or 5 :(

• HhaosHhaos Cortland, Ohio
    @trey would pay 15 even
  • Hhaos said:

@trey would pay 15 even

Trey would rather pay 4, 5, or 10 stfu.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Trey would pay 5, 3 times.
  • Four. I've got twenty Crowns saved up.

• Tecton said:

Sorry, not going to happen, but there's a lot of changes coming in the future regarding forging, weapons, commodities, and more!

Yes, I'm the Logosmas grinch

Your heart could grow three sizes and you could message me spoilers on the changes coming.... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase @Tecton?

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Trey said:

Tecton said:

Sorry, not going to happen, but there's a lot of changes coming in the future regarding forging, weapons, commodities, and more!

Your heart could grow three sizes and you could message me spoilers on the changes coming.... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase @Tecton?

Spoiler eh...

Vader is Luke's Father.
  • Trevize said:

I'm still going to go with an item that shows another decimal place in experience. :( Would add a single decimal place for those without innersight, would give two to those with!

Would kill for.

Would kill another million denizens for this. Plz.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Tecton NOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!
  • Trey said:

Tecton said:

Your heart could grow three sizes and you could message me spoilers on the changes coming.... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Tecton?
    Weren't you in that ACC focus group? It's all like Diablo, random class-based drops now, with sockets for talismans.
  • Trey said:

Tecton said:

Your heart could grow three sizes and you could message me spoilers on the changes coming.... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase Tecton?
    Weren't you in that ACC focus group? It's all like Diablo, random class-based drops now, with sockets for talismans.
    Yes!!! \m/
  • Tecton said:

Trey said:

Tecton said:

Spoiler eh...

Vader is Luke's Father.
    Just one question, @Tecton. Is my dream of swinging a two-handed sword viable in knight combat going to be reality, or can I spend the heap of credits I've been saving for the occasion already?

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Penwize said:

Okay, well, if that's a bust, how about this?
    Glimmering Fish Scale
    Possessing this allows the bearer to pass through waters at a much greater speed.
    Effectively, removes the delay from SWIM, making SWIM an instant move (like other forms of movement).

Sounds like artie boots with waterwalking.

• Amanu said:
    Okay, well, if that's a bust, how about this?
    Glimmering Fish Scale
    Possessing this allows the bearer to pass through waters at a much greater speed.
    Effectively, removes the delay from SWIM, making SWIM an instant move (like other forms of movement).
    Sounds like artie boots with waterwalking.
    Somewhat, but with a couple subtle yet important differences.  It would not allow water walking, requiring you to SWIM in the directions you want to move in.  It has a different movement flavor than walking over the water, since instead of walking you're fluidly swimming.  It's also going to have a different effect against things like beckon, forced movement, following through water, etc., in that it would prevent them as if you weren't wearing water walking boots.  Yes, right now you can achieve some of that by having artie boots with water walking that you can wear/move/remove with, but this would remove that spam and add some movement flavor on top of it.
  • Shop of wonders item idea:

Something that creates "sunlight" in a room for 5-10 minutes. Obvious implications for : forestals, anyone who can use darkshade (everyone).

Reason for implementing: the darkshade change was incredibly cool and balanced things out really nice for a lot of classes (not just serpent), but the combination of: in area that has sunlight, being outdoors, it is daytime, opponent is willing to fight on lightwall - happens incredibly rarely, making the tweak basically non-existent about 95% of the time. This is particularly unpleasant in indoor areas, or when you're in the arena and you happen to be stuck during nighttime.

Keep in mind, when a serpent puts up a lightwall (and potentially, temp sunlight), they'd be just as vulnerable to darkshade as their opponent - a fact that good knights have already picked up on.
  • Not sure if this one was ever thrown out there but something to use WORM SOURCES would be neat. -.-
    Since vibrating stick doesn't do that.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Xith said:
    Not sure if this one was ever thrown out there but something to use WORM SOURCES would be neat. -.-
    Mudlet mapper tracks those, no? 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited February 2014
    Xith said:
    Not sure if this one was ever thrown out there but something to use WORM SOURCES would be neat. -.-
    edited:  My original post was mean-sounding.  Rephrased:

They've sold enough / too many class skills as it is.  Please come up with ideas that don't sell things that make classes special to everyone.  It's bad enough that I'm running around casting flood, scry, and lifevision.
  • Kyrra said:
    Xith said:
    Mudlet mapper tracks those, no? 
    No because Mudlet assumes warps haven't been cancelled or added in the area.
  • A bubble wand.