City destruction changes

14567810»

Comments

• Also you died in your own retardation. -points and laugh- :D

Kidding, though. Ugh, it's really tough to defend in Cyrene sometimes and I don't think a lot of people were happy about the results but I found it interesting, really. Good work.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited December 2013
    So did you guys know bedevil can reflect deepfreeze?

@Hasar learned that today! :-\"
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • You don't even need that many people trampling.
  • edited December 2013
    Props to cyrene today, they did pretty great. I'm sure a few people got some decent experience off of me, but I'll tell you that stupid tank didn't give me shite for xp.

But ah, really.. I'm not finding this new raid system to be too much fun atm. maybe that's just me? And hell, I don't even have a good solution right now so I can't really complain. I'll think of something constructive later.
    Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • Aepas said:
    Props to cyrene today, they did pretty great. I'm sure a few people got some decent experience off of me, but I'll tell you that stupid tank didn't give me shite for xp.

But ah, really.. I'm not finding this new raid system to be too much fun atm. maybe that's just me? And hell, I don't even have a good solution right now so I can't really complain. I'll think of something constructive later.
    You have to conscript in the army passifist.
  • Yeah, the new raid system isn't great from my admittedly limited experience.

• It's a plot to get people to switch to alchemist for displacement.

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Just a thought, has the credit sales system been updated to allow arguments for army rankings?
  • edited December 2013
    Debuffing non-LoS area attacks (choke, doppie, etc) has contributed a lot to my enjoyment of group combat. Raids definitely have a lot more close-quarters combat now which is exciting. That change has done much more for me than the new raid system stuff.  
  • I still think LoS needs some damage reductions to encourage actually fighting in-room more, but not having to worry about being choked out from the other side of the area definitely has helped a lot.
  • Problem with that idea is that it'd be even harder to overcome first-mover advantage with harmonics/rites/vibes/totem-prop setups. People won't want to walk into rooms to engage without removing some of the passive effects (by killing the relevant opponent) and it'll encourage more turtle-like combat.
  • Lol, yes, people found out pretty much within a day of the new system being put in that you could just walk in and capture another city's tanks. I guess Hashan didn't get the memo, you'll probably want guards and a door you can shut to cover them.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    fun part, I actually told them that a few times
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

Alright...that's pretty stupid though. So any soldier from another city who is not an enemy could walk in and take them without even being noticed? Guards and a door would not even make a difference then. Unless I am missing something, you would have to enemy everyone who you think might potential try to swipe your tanks...
  • Antonius said:
    Lol, yes, people found out pretty much within a day of the new system being put in that you could just walk in and capture another city's tanks. I guess Hashan didn't get the memo, you'll probably want guards and a door you can shut to cover them.
    There's a door, and will be guards soon enough. It was just surprising since HELP CITYDESTRUCTION seemed to imply that they could only be captured in the context of a raid. Nbd, not like we're likely to need them soon, anyway.
    Ya, I suppose it is a perfectly acceptable mechanic, realistic and all that, but the help made it seem like they could only be captured during a sanctioned raid. I feel like that should be more clearly stated.
  • edited December 2013
    Hashan/Cyrene can be tank banks for the cities that actually use them. Hashan should sell them for 100k each.
  • Eld said:
    Antonius said:
    Lol, yes, people found out pretty much within a day of the new system being put in that you could just walk in and capture another city's tanks. I guess Hashan didn't get the memo, you'll probably want guards and a door you can shut to cover them.
    There's a door, and will be guards soon enough. It was just surprising since HELP CITYDESTRUCTION seemed to imply that they could only be captured in the context of a raid. Nbd, not like we're likely to need them soon, anyway.
    This is what we thought too. :)